Windows 10: no bass coming from output after driver update

Discus and support no bass coming from output after driver update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; title basically explains it. Tested speakers with my phone they still sound amazing then i plug them into laptop and sound like headphones when your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zeezy, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Zeezy Win User

no bass coming from output after driver update

title basically explains it. Tested speakers with my phone they still sound amazing then i plug them into laptop and sound like headphones when your not wearing them... sound quality is on the highest and i cant think of anything else that might fix it... plz help

:)

Zeezy, Aug 5, 2015

2. VIA HD Audio Problem.

Me again, I just thought I'd recheck and after clearing existing drivers for the VIA HD Audio in Device Manager I was able to get 6.0.11.1000 as an automatic update from MS.

Still have to use the Control Panel - Sound app to set speakers as the default device. It still misidentifies the rear panel output jack sockets and won't play anything with Enhancements enabled - so no Speaker Fill, Bass Management or Room Correction no bass coming from output after driver update :(

Nick G Cooper, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Bass Management in Windows 10

I just completed the upgrade to Windows 10, and now I have no output from my subwoofer. When I go through the configuration process and play the test tone, sounds come out of my sub as expected, but nothing else causes it to make noise. Under Windows
    8.1 and Windows 7, there was an "enhancements" tab where I would enable and configure options for "Bass Management". That is gone, and apparently replaced with a "Dolby" tab, for which I have yet to discover a purpose. Does anybody know of a way to enable
    bass management again after the Windows 10 upgrade?

Michael Stigall, Aug 5, 2015
  4. lclutchl Win User

Mee too bro im loking for a fix. I was watching my shows like what the heck happened to my lovely surround sound. sounds bleak

lclutchl, Aug 7, 2015
  5. Zeezy Win User
    I think I found the fix now. go into sound card settings, click on your speakers and press configure, then press next, then select full range speakers, then press next then finish now go back an repeat the process but turn off full range speakers. That seemed to have worked for me hopefully it helps u *Smile

Zeezy, Aug 8, 2015
  6. lclutchl Win User
    did you have to restart your computer?

lclutchl, Aug 8, 2015
  7. lclutchl Win User
    My fix was to go to device manager. Go to sound video and game controller. high definition sound device. Right click properties go to driver tab then click on update driver, then the second one browse computer for driver software. Go to second option again stating let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer. Click on high definition audio device not the idt audio codec. Install and enjoy

lclutchl, Aug 9, 2015
  8. no bass coming from output after driver update

I have been un-installing all audio drivers on this account for a long time, until I met this thread!! I just had to sign up and tell this guy YOU'RE AMAZEBALLS!!

BOOGEYMANKABZ, Jan 17, 2017
  9. Mkmsa Win User
    I just also signed in to thanks this guy
    May Allah bless u

Mkmsa, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. no bass coming from output after driver update - Similar Threads - bass coming output

2. No output detected after driver update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No output detected after driver update.: I built a new starter pc with some spare parts, it workedfine and i bought a internet antenna card which needed a driver update to work, i downloaded a driver updater and updated basically all outdated drivers that the app said i had too many to count. After restarting i got...
  3. No output detected after driver update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No output detected after driver update.: I built a new starter pc with some spare parts, it workedfine and i bought a internet antenna card which needed a driver update to work, i downloaded a driver updater and updated basically all outdated drivers that the app said i had too many to count. After restarting i got...
  4. No output detected after driver update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. There is no audio coming from any outputs and I have tried updating my drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no audio coming from any outputs and I have tried updating my drivers.: After my computer downloaded a windows update I no longer have any audio in any audio outputs except for bluetooth devices, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers, and the speakers and audio jack will not work no matter what I do. I have also tried...
  6. There is no audio coming from any outputs and I have tried updating my drivers.

There is no audio coming from any outputs and I have tried updating my drivers.: After my computer downloaded a windows update I no longer have any audio in any audio outputs except for bluetooth devices, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers, and the speakers and audio jack will not work no matter what I do. I have also tried...
  7. There is no audio coming from any outputs and I have tried updating my drivers.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. No bass after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bass after Windows 11 update: Hello,I am facing this weird issue since past 3-4 days which I think started after Windows update. Whenever I am playing any song on my PC using Youtube or Spotify I can not hear any bass. Neither on my speakers nor my headphones. I tried almost all the steps available on the...
  9. No bass after Windows 11 update

No bass after Windows 11 update: Hello,I am facing this weird issue since past 3-4 days which I think started after Windows update. Whenever I am playing any song on my PC using Youtube or Spotify I can not hear any bass. Neither on my speakers nor my headphones. I tried almost all the steps available on the...
  10. No bass from headphone port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bass from headphone port: Hi there,Have an ASUS Vivobook 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 running windows 11 the problem was also the same with W10Whenever I play audio through the headphone port there is no bass. The entire sound is missing all the low end frequencies. Bluetooth devices work fine,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no bass after windows update