Windows 10: No bass in my recorded videos, feels empty.

Discus and support No bass in my recorded videos, feels empty. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everytime I record, and then later on listen to how the sound is, there is no bass, and it feels like the sound is coming out of a phone speaker. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zylsa, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Zylsa Win User

No bass in my recorded videos, feels empty.

Everytime I record, and then later on listen to how the sound is, there is no bass, and it feels like the sound is coming out of a phone speaker.

I've tried with OBS, Bandicam (Full version) and also Shadowplay from Nvidia. But all of them, after I record, doesn't have any bass. It did work before, and the sound was perfect. It sounded just as it was for me.

*Here's a video example:* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwLMogjjp8E&feature=youtu.be

And as you can hear in the video, it sounds very empty (The explosion) and just doesn't feel like it should like when I played.

For me, when I played and recorded, it was perfect, it sounds just like it should do. But when I check to see the video, there is no bass and it feels empty.

*I hope someone understands what I mean.*

*Feel free to ask questions*

Audio Recording Settings: (This is with Bandicam)

- Codec: ACC
    - Bitrate: 192 kbps
    - Channels: Stereo
    - Frequency: 48000 Hz

File Type is MP4

:)

Zylsa, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 5, 2018
  3. wolfaust Win User
    Free and Useful Video Recorder

Hi folk!

I'm looking for free and useful video recorder to use it capture gaming videos. A while ago I have tried TechSmith's Camtasia Studio demo, but it's not capture during the fullscreen mode,. It just recording windowed mode, I don't know why.

Could you guys please suggest free and useful video recorder?

Sincerely,

wolfaust, Sep 5, 2018
  4. zinou Win User

100% disk usage when watching 4k videos.

I suggest you to take a trace with WPR (it's a built in tool in Windows 10). And we can see exactly what's causing your video's glitches. Here is the steps;

• Open a command line as an Administrator;
    • Type this command "wpr -start generalprofile -start CPU -start gpu -start video"; this will start trace recording.
    • While recording the trace, try to work on your system (launch a video) for 1 or 2 minutes max.
    • Then type this command to stop trace recording "wpr -stop C:\Temp\MyTrace.etl". Make sure the folder where you record the trace exist.
    • Compress the resulting file ( VeryImportant)
    • Share it through https://www.transfernow.net/en/ or any other file sharing platform.

I'll analyze your trace file and give you a feedback.

See you

zinou, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No bass in my recorded videos, feels empty. - Similar Threads - bass recorded videos

2. blurry recording video

in Windows 10 Customization
    blurry recording video: the other day I recorded multiple videos on my dell inspiron 14 5000. the quality was great. then today after updating the system yesterday when I go to use the camera to record the quality is so blurry. this is both through the camera and through the zoom app. any ideas why?...
  3. Video Recording Issue

Video Recording Issue: Wondering if someone can help me figure out why the camera/video program that comes with Windows 10 will only record 1 or 2 seconds? I've only had it work properly a couple of times, I assumed it was because there were updates, however, no updates currently needed and I just...
  4. Recording live video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recording live video: Can I record live video from the internet in Windows 10 and burn to a DVD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-live-video/90e0193a-7980-4ff2-b766-83b6c7600015
  5. Bass

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bass: Hi! I am trying to turn on the bass on my laptop. However, after research which says there should be an "enhancement" tab, there wasn't any luck. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bass/a4761959-c188-487a-917e-d333b1be47ae
  6. No Bass

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Bass: On a Lenovo y740 laptop running Windows 10 not getting any bass from the internal speakers/subwoofers. After a google search i see that this is a common issue with windows 10. Tried a few suggestions likeuninstalling and reinstalling realtek, installing windows audio driver...
  7. Camera not recording video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not recording video: Hi, The problem is the Camera app in my laptop is not recording video. When I click on the video icon it seems like it starts to record but instantly stops and no video is recorded. I can take pictures just fine. Thanks in advance!...
  8. Fortnite: recording the video is frozen

Fortnite: recording the video is frozen: I changed the resolution in Fortnite to 1440x1080 and tried to use the game bars "clipping" system. After that the game stopped recording the video. It still can record the audio but video is frozen. What is the fix?...
  9. Recommendation for video recorder app for my laptop

Recommendation for video recorder app for my laptop: I record my dog while away, and I used the camera app but it records in MP4 and it becomes a large file if I'm gone for a long time. Then the camera stops recording and says it's because the file was getting large, even though I have a ton of space on hard drive. Any...
  10. Recording myself on video

Recording myself on video: How do I record myself performing a song on Windows 10? I want to play and sing some original music and capture it on video but don't know how to do that in Windows 10....