Windows 10: No bass in my recorded videos, feels empty.

Discus and support No bass in my recorded videos, feels empty. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everytime I record, and then later on listen to how the sound is, there is no bass, and it feels like the sound is coming out of a phone speaker. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zylsa, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Zylsa Win User

No bass in my recorded videos, feels empty.

Everytime I record, and then later on listen to how the sound is, there is no bass, and it feels like the sound is coming out of a phone speaker.

I've tried with OBS, Bandicam (Full version) and also Shadowplay from Nvidia. But all of them, after I record, doesn't have any bass. It did work before, and the sound was perfect. It sounded just as it was for me.

*Here's a video example:* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwLMogjjp8E&feature=youtu.be

And as you can hear in the video, it sounds very empty (The explosion) and just doesn't feel like it should like when I played.

For me, when I played and recorded, it was perfect, it sounds just like it should do. But when I check to see the video, there is no bass and it feels empty.

*I hope someone understands what I mean.*

*Feel free to ask questions*

Audio Recording Settings: (This is with Bandicam)

- Codec: ACC
    - Bitrate: 192 kbps
    - Channels: Stereo
    - Frequency: 48000 Hz

File Type is MP4

:)

Zylsa, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 5, 2018
  3. wolfaust Win User
    Free and Useful Video Recorder

Hi folk!

I'm looking for free and useful video recorder to use it capture gaming videos. A while ago I have tried TechSmith's Camtasia Studio demo, but it's not capture during the fullscreen mode,. It just recording windowed mode, I don't know why.

Could you guys please suggest free and useful video recorder?

Sincerely,

wolfaust, Sep 5, 2018
  4. zinou Win User

100% disk usage when watching 4k videos.

I suggest you to take a trace with WPR (it's a built in tool in Windows 10). And we can see exactly what's causing your video's glitches. Here is the steps;

• Open a command line as an Administrator;
    • Type this command "wpr -start generalprofile -start CPU -start gpu -start video"; this will start trace recording.
    • While recording the trace, try to work on your system (launch a video) for 1 or 2 minutes max.
    • Then type this command to stop trace recording "wpr -stop C:\Temp\MyTrace.etl". Make sure the folder where you record the trace exist.
    • Compress the resulting file ( VeryImportant)
    • Share it through https://www.transfernow.net/en/ or any other file sharing platform.

I'll analyze your trace file and give you a feedback.

See you

zinou, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No bass in my recorded videos, feels empty. - Similar Threads - bass recorded videos

2. Whenever I record a video on my Windows 10 laptop I end up having very bass boosted videos...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whenever I record a video on my Windows 10 laptop I end up having very bass boosted videos...: So ever since I got my computer I have never figured out why every time I would record a game or stream I would have a sort of bass-boosted style sound that comes out of the recording during my games. The thing is, it sounds normal from the speakers and only affects the...
  3. Whenever I record a video on my Windows 10 laptop I end up having very bass boosted videos...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I record a video on my Windows 10 laptop I end up having very bass boosted videos...: So ever since I got my computer I have never figured out why every time I would record a game or stream I would have a sort of bass-boosted style sound that comes out of the recording during my games. The thing is, it sounds normal from the speakers and only affects the...
  4. Whenever I record a video on my Windows 10 laptop I end up having very bass boosted videos...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Record video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Record video: I have a lecture that I can't download but only be able to play in browsers. I need an app that would record my chrome page only. At the same time, I want to be able to use other apps which shouldn't affect the chrome recording process. Does anyone know any app or have any...
  6. Record video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record video: I have a lecture that I can't download but only be able to play in browsers. I need an app that would record my chrome page only. At the same time, I want to be able to use other apps which shouldn't affect the chrome recording process. Does anyone know any app or have any...
  7. Record video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. record a video

record a video: how do i record a video of myself singing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/record-a-video/2f753834-d3a0-4c02-a16a-655208180277
  9. My webcam will not record video.

My webcam will not record video.: I get error code 0xA00F425C<videoCaptureFileCreationFailed> 0x80270200 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-webcam-will-not-record-video/639aebb6-a4d0-4393-84ab-404e530f1574
  10. Video recording

Video recording: I cannot record a video with my camera app for windows 10. The camera takes pics but when I click the record button it doesnt record. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-recording/65ea25c0-a3a3-40c7-be8a-9b9900de23ee