Windows 10: No Battery detected and startup sound

Discus and support No Battery detected and startup sound in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good morning community team. my laptop is not detecting my battery. I fixed a new one is still not detecting it but rather is saying battery not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sylvester Asuenimen, Jun 27, 2019.

1. No Battery detected and startup sound

Good morning community team. my laptop is not detecting my battery. I fixed a new one is still not detecting it but rather is saying battery not detected and another time is saying plugged in not charging. what must I do to resolve this abnormality

Thank you.

Secondly, my laptop is no longer booting with startup sound. My audio sound is ok.

:)

Sylvester Asuenimen, Jun 27, 2019

2. Windows Startup Sound

Hi Peck,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the previous posts I understand that you are referring to Startup sounds in Windows 10.

If so, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Make sure that your device speakers are working fine before performing the troubleshooting steps.

• Right click on the Volume icon on the Task bar.

• Select Sounds option from the list.

• Select Sounds tab.

• Check mark on Play Windows Startup sound option.

• Under Program Events: click on any option and under Sounds: select Windows Startup from the list.

• Click on Browser button and select a
      Sound

• Try to restart the computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Battery not detected (Unknown remaining)

Hi,

First of all I suggest you to try with a driver remove and reinstall with Device Manager. To do so:

1. Press WINDOWS + X

2. Click on "Device Manager"

3. Click on "Battery"

4. Right click on the first element on list

5. Click on "Remove"

6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the second element on list

7. Click on "Detects Hardware change" (monitor icon)

Then reboot your system and check if the problem still exists.

Please tell me if the solution works.

StefanoTamiotti, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Avedis53 Win User

No Battery detected and startup sound

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

No Battery detected and startup sound

1. No Battery detected and startup sound - Similar Threads - Battery detected startup

2. Battery not detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery not detected: Hello, I have an ASUS A43E laptop and encountered some problems. It hasn’t been used for a few months, and when I started it up a few days ago, it would not turn on if I did not have it plugged in and the battery was at 0%.It did however seem like it was charging; so I just...
  3. Battery not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery not detected: Hello, I have an ASUS A43E laptop and encountered some problems. It hasn’t been used for a few months, and when I started it up a few days ago, it would not turn on if I did not have it plugged in and the battery was at 0%.It did however seem like it was charging; so I just...
  4. Battery not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. battery not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery not detected: I have installed a new battery in my HP Stream Notebook PC 13 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-detected/697f9e68-696e-47e8-8c38-f320b0b7022c
  6. no battery detected

no battery detected: i am having a problem, laptop is saying no battery detected. i have tried everything i can see or think of. can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-battery-detected/43b1ddff-35cb-4620-ab1c-c6dcab5f4079
  7. Battery not detecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery not detecting: Hi, I have an issue on my dell inspiron laptop, every time when making on there is an message shows battery not identified click f1 for without settings and f2 for settings. If i remove the battery then make on it starts properly. Then insert the battery again red led...
  8. battery not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery not detected: my hp pavilion dv4 battery cannot be detected. I have tried new replacement but still cant be detected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-detected/f5bc6810-1381-459e-b287-67e4f0642919
  9. no battery is detected

no battery is detected: why do I get this when clicking on the battery icon? sometimes my pc will not turn on because it does not detect its own battery. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-battery-is-detected/b6a23c37-77d4-4ba0-bc0f-05b6bd256675
  10. No batteries detected

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No batteries detected: I have a problem with my batteries laptop "No batteries detected". how fix that's problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-batteries-detected/aa072202-c365-4d11-a475-4a8a96932e7f