Windows 10: No battery time remaining

Discus and support No battery time remaining in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I looked on the internet a way to see the time remaining on my battery before it becomes empty but I didn't found anything useful. The only thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MizzTania, Sep 17, 2018.

1. MizzTania Win User

No battery time remaining

Hi,

I looked on the internet a way to see the time remaining on my battery before it becomes empty but I didn't found anything useful. The only thing it shows me is the remaining time before it becomes fully charged.

I currently have a Acer Spin 5 with Windows 10 Home. I have already check in the Bios when you start your computer and check for some update. I saw some topic said that it was removed.

Is there a option to bring it back if we want it? Thanks in advance for the help.

:)

MizzTania, Sep 17, 2018

2. Why is the Battery Time Remaining Not Showing Up

Hi Aun,

Let's find options on how we can fix your battery remaining time concern. I'll need additional information in order to further isolate your concern. Please answer the following:

1. When did it start to happen?
    2. Are you getting the same issue on a different user profile?
    3. What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    4. Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

In the meantime, try the following suggestions:

Suggestion 1: Enable Battery Remaining Time in
    BIOS.

You need to contact your device manufacturer for the assistance on how to access and modify your BIOS settings.

In your BIOS settings, you will see Battery Remaining Time under System Configuration. Enable it and then save and exit BIOS to take effect.

Suggestion 2: Download and install and the latest device driver. Go to your device manufacturer's support webpage to check if there are available driver update for your device.

Suggestion 3: Install all the sugested cumulative and security updates. Bugs from previous build can be fixed by installing updates.

Suggestion 4: Some laptops will only show time remaining when charger is not connected. Check if charger is connected.

Keep us posted.

Gemzon Mar, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Surface Pro 2017 Battery Time Remaining

I just got a new Surface Pro 2017. When I click on the battery icon or hovering over it, it only shows the percent remaining and not the time remaining. I have a Pro 4 also with the Creators Update and it shows the time remaining along with the percent. Does anyone know if this is a setting? If so, where? I searched the device and web and cannot find it.

The time remaining is also not showing under settings/system/battery.

Thanks,

Mike

rinconmike, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Aun Amir Win User

Why is the Battery Time Remaining Not Showing Up

Whenever I hover over the battery icon, it only shows the battery percentage remaining, it doesn't also show the battery time remaining. When I click on the battery icon, it still doesn't show the battery time remaining. I even clicked on the battery settings,
    but it didn't show the battery time remaining. Why is this Happening? [I have an HP Laptop 15]

Aun Amir, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

1. No battery time remaining - Similar Threads - battery remaining

2. I'm still having a hard time getting the battery time remaining to show when hovering over...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm still having a hard time getting the battery time remaining to show when hovering over...: I got a new XPS 15 laptop with Windows 11 on it. I've looked through the regedit and tried the "EnergyEstimationEnabled" which was already there, and even added "EnergyEstimationDisabled" and "UserBatteryDischargeEstimator." It still doesn't work. Everything I have searched...
  3. I'm still having a hard time getting the battery time remaining to show when hovering over...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm still having a hard time getting the battery time remaining to show when hovering over...: I got a new XPS 15 laptop with Windows 11 on it. I've looked through the regedit and tried the "EnergyEstimationEnabled" which was already there, and even added "EnergyEstimationDisabled" and "UserBatteryDischargeEstimator." It still doesn't work. Everything I have searched...
  4. Battery report remaining capacity over 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery report remaining capacity over 100%: sometime ago I was playing a game that I have been playing for 3 years with no issues, suddenly it crashed. I ran it back again, while connecting the charger and after sometime the laptop gave me a battery warning even though it was already connected, and when I checked the...
  5. Battery report remaining capacity over 100%

Battery report remaining capacity over 100%: sometime ago I was playing a game that I have been playing for 3 years with no issues, suddenly it crashed. I ran it back again, while connecting the charger and after sometime the laptop gave me a battery warning even though it was already connected, and when I checked the...
  6. Battery report remaining capacity over 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Battery remains at 80%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery remains at 80%: HelloMy battery used to charge at 100%. Few days age, I noticed it dropped to 80% and remains unchanged. Also the adaptor signal light on the laptop disappear. So, I did the following:1. I updated Microsoft ACPI2. I uninstalled adapter and reboot the system3. I extracted...
  8. Battery remains at 80%

Battery remains at 80%: HelloMy battery used to charge at 100%. Few days age, I noticed it dropped to 80% and remains unchanged. Also the adaptor signal light on the laptop disappear. So, I did the following:1. I updated Microsoft ACPI2. I uninstalled adapter and reboot the system3. I extracted...
  9. The language bar and the battery remaining time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The language bar and the battery remaining time: Hello everyoneI'm facing a couple of problems since the last update. The language bar disappeared, I've followed every instruction I've found so far, go to the settings, and then keyboard, and there's the other one in display, and language, all of them lead to the same place,...
  10. The language bar and the battery remaining time

The language bar and the battery remaining time: Hello everyoneI'm facing a couple of problems since the last update. The language bar disappeared, I've followed every instruction I've found so far, go to the settings, and then keyboard, and there's the other one in display, and language, all of them lead to the same place,...