Windows 10: No Beep Sound On Windows 10 Volume Control Slider

Discus and support No Beep Sound On Windows 10 Volume Control Slider in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have tried every adjustment I know and on Google info and still can't solve the problem. I have sound accept on the sound adjustment slider in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by James R_760, Mar 8, 2020.

1. No Beep Sound On Windows 10 Volume Control Slider

I have tried every adjustment I know and on Google info and still can't solve the problem. I have sound accept on the sound adjustment slider in the task bar. Can anyone point me to the right directions on solving this problem.

Thanks

:)

James R_760, Mar 8, 2020
  2. fonduekid Win User

Nokia 5230 - beep sound during call, volume control not working properly

Dear All,

There is an annoying beep sound (pretty loud) during calls and the volume control is automatically at the maximum. When I try to bring down the volume using the volume control switch on the side, the volume bar slides all the way to the very lowest and not
    in steps.

I tried googling but I could not find anything.

Can someone please suggest what to do? Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

fonduekid, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    sound slider

Hello Fred,

The volume sound slider uses the Default Beep sound in Windows 10. If you want to disable this sound, you will no longer get any other sound notifications for events that uses the Default Beep sound.

To disable this sound, please follow the steps below:

1. Press the Start button > type Sound, then press
      Enter.
    2. On the Sounds tab, under Program Events, select the
      Default Beep in the list, set it to None using the drop-down box. Please see the screenshot below:

No Beep Sound On Windows 10 Volume Control Slider 3a01c6f6-1ad7-4c02-99ca-1f4003c9efbf?upload=true.png

You can also send a feedback using the Feedback Hub app. Please refer to this
    link

Hope this information helps you. If you have additional questions, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

No Beep Sound On Windows 10 Volume Control Slider

speaker ( or sound ) slider switch disappeared

Hi Hank,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

• Are you able to use Volume slider on the taskbar?

• Do you get any error message?

• Are you able to see sound icon on the taskbar?
    I suggest you to hoover your mouse on the right side of the taskbar and click on the sound icon and try to use volume slider and check if it that works.

Follow the steps below and check.

• Discover the empty slot on the
      Taskbar
      and Right click.

• Click on Properties.

• Under Taskbar tab and Notification area
      click on Custom.

• Tap on Select which icons appears on the taskbar.

• Turn on Volume option.
    Hope this helps. If any other issues get back to us. We are glad to help you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

No Beep Sound On Windows 10 Volume Control Slider

1. No Beep Sound On Windows 10 Volume Control Slider - Similar Threads - Beep Sound Volume

2. Volume slider does not affect sound volume at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider does not affect sound volume at all: I use HP 14s-fq0011au with windows 11 version 22H2 Build 22621.1344The volume slider does not work at all, it will not impact the output sound volume. My work around is by going to volume mixer and use the volume slider for the apps. how to fix this ? I already use the latest...
  3. Sound Slider disappeared when changing volume with external volume controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Slider disappeared when changing volume with external volume controls: Hello. I have been using a Logitech G213 to control my volume and to skip songs while listening to music. But now suddenly the popup that happens while doing this has stopped showing up. This has prevented me from skipping through music and has become a hindrance. I hope...
  4. Sound Slider disappeared when changing volume with external volume controls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Slider disappeared when changing volume with external volume controls: Hello. I have been using a Logitech G213 to control my volume and to skip songs while listening to music. But now suddenly the popup that happens while doing this has stopped showing up. This has prevented me from skipping through music and has become a hindrance. I hope...
  5. Windows 10 No Sound, No Volume Control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 No Sound, No Volume Control: For the last week or two, Windows 10 has no sound and no way to control the volume. No way to adjust the volume. The volume control simply doesn't work. The volume control slider doesn't even appear when I click it!!!If I restart my PC, the problem will go away, but after a...
  6. Windows 10 No Sound, No Volume Control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 No Sound, No Volume Control: For the last week or two, Windows 10 has no sound and no way to control the volume. No way to adjust the volume. The volume control simply doesn't work. The volume control slider doesn't even appear when I click it!!!If I restart my PC, the problem will go away, but after a...
  7. Windows 10 No Sound, No Volume Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. "Default Beep" not working in Windows 10 Volume Slider after changing it

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Default Beep" not working in Windows 10 Volume Slider after changing it: Hi, I have a small issue. As the title says, the default beep no longer plays on the Windows 10 Volume Slider after I changed it to a custom one. I sought for a solution with no success. Tried playing with some values in regedit, made sure the new custom sound is very short,...
  9. No sound feedback when changing volume with volume slider

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound feedback when changing volume with volume slider: Hello, I'm getting no notification sound when I increase/decrease volume from task bar. So, as a result, I am unable to hear how loud is the new volume of sound. Also, the system is able to play music normally and other sound notifications. Note that the Windows "sound"...
  10. sound volume and beeping after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    sound volume and beeping after update: After updating windows last night the volume in windows has changed a lot, going from nothing to 2 on the slider makes it sound like what close to max used to be. Changing the volume also makes an annoying beep that I am supposed to be able to turn off in sound settings, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. volume control beep on windows 10