Windows 10: no beep sound when i turn on my pc

Discus and support no beep sound when i turn on my pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; after four days i came back home and turned my pc on every thing is as usual and normal pc booted up fine and i'm working with it but i didn't hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mian1799, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Mian1799 Win User

no beep sound when i turn on my pc

after four days i came back home and turned my pc on every thing is as usual and normal pc booted up fine and i'm working with it but i didn't hear that one beep sound like always and pc just booted up also i checked ram with windows memory diagnostic and no problem recognized, all fans are working and i don't see any issue

idk if there is something wrong and what it can be or not. please help

my specs:

Intel core i5 9400f

Asus gtx1660

motherboard Asus h310m-k

PSU Coolermaster 650w bronze

:)

Mian1799, Dec 19, 2020

2. Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Nettop beeping in sleep mode

We appreciate you providing us those helpful answers.

In line with this, can you follow these steps on how to turn off the system beep sounds in Windows 10 and observe if the issue persists? Here are the steps:

• Right-click the Start icon, then select Control Panel.
    • Choose the Large icons option from the View by drop down list found on the upper-right part of the Control Panel window.
    • Locate and choose Sound.
    • Go to the Sounds tab when the Sound wizard pops out.
    • Locate and click Default Beep.
    • Choose None from the Sounds drop-down list.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Thank you.

Michelle Her, Dec 19, 2020
  4. no beep sound when i turn on my pc

beeping sound

Hi, I'm Bianca, an Independent Advisor for Microsoft.

I suggest that you run the System File Checker to check if there are corrupted files which might be causing the beeping sound. Follow the steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

After the verification is complete, restart your PC and see if you have the same problem. Let me know what happens after.

#BiancaB14, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

no beep sound when i turn on my pc

1. no beep sound when i turn on my pc - Similar Threads - beep sound turn

2. Beeping alarm sounds after turning on my pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Beeping alarm sounds after turning on my pc: Hello,My pc got harsh and lengthy beep and BSOD not long ago,and It's been fixed for many days.Yesterday,I heard harsh and lengthy beepas before after I turned on my pc case,and the monitor showed a completely black screen,I've tried to shut down and restart via the power...
  3. Beeping alarm sounds after turning on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beeping alarm sounds after turning on my pc: Hello,My pc got harsh and lengthy beep and BSOD not long ago,and It's been fixed for many days.Yesterday,I heard harsh and lengthy beepas before after I turned on my pc case,and the monitor showed a completely black screen,I've tried to shut down and restart via the power...
  4. Beeping alarm sounds after turning on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. USB disconnect sound when I turn on my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB disconnect sound when I turn on my PC: When I turn on my PC it makes the USB disconnect sound. All USB ports work and all drivers are up to date. Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-disconnect-sound-when-i-turn-on-my-pc/59fa4a37-6f03-4e2c-a83e-44999dbcd6ef
  6. Beeping sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Beeping sound: I'm hearing a beeping sound about every 20 seconds. I ran the troubleshoot but didn't fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beeping-sound/104bf02c-7a2f-42fe-80b1-34680f8afc5d
  7. beeping sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    beeping sound: Hello there, I purchased Lenovo v15 ada in September and it was perfectly working fine. But since last week it started making beep sounds. I thought it might be some issue with the system but I'm continuously hearing those sounds specially when display goes off. I'm not...
  8. Pc make beep sound when playing

Pc make beep sound when playing: Just build my first PC and was working fine till about a week ago when a long continuous beeping sound started when I would play COD. Kinda of lost as to what it could be. Does not happen all the time and sometimes it is short beeps. Had 32 gb memory and took out 16 gb and...
  9. Beep Sound

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Beep Sound: hey! i have concern that whenever i plug-in and plug-out my charger froom my laptop based on windows 10, beep sound comes out. i am not able to find how to mute that beep sound even if i have mute the system sound kindly help me as it is very disturbing to other at quiet...
  10. Beep sound

Beep sound: When i use 2 fingures on touchpad to up and down pages sometimes my laptop start beeping or freeze... Then i have to restart it.. How to fix this..plz help I have hp notebook 15 ba637tu windows 10 1809...