Windows 10: No Blue Progress Bar, Download Size increases forever

Discus and support No Blue Progress Bar, Download Size increases forever in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I bought State of Decay 2 yesterday and tried to download it today. It says the size should be 29.2Gb but my store exceeded that amount to 80Gb.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Berk Karaağaç, Jan 31, 2019.

1. No Blue Progress Bar, Download Size increases forever

Hi,

I bought State of Decay 2 yesterday and tried to download it today. It says the size should be 29.2Gb but my store exceeded that amount to 80Gb. Then i did some research on the internet and deleted my Store Application and couldnt reinstall it. Then I decided to Reinstall my Windows.

After formatting my PC and getting a clean install of Windows, I started the download of the game again and still I don't see any progress in the Download bar(Which I see while downloading other apps, it's a blue bar). And the download speed is really bizzare reaching up to 3 Gb/s.

Talked with 2 Technicians on Customer Support and they said they cant offer any help for free. So if you have answers, please reply

I really like this game.

:)

Berk Karaağaç, Jan 31, 2019

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 31, 2019
  3. MoeC 007 Win User
    Windows store game download size continuously increasing

Hi, thank you for your reply

The download is not stuck but has overshot the actual download size and is just continuously increasing and the total download size it shows is also increasing according but the progress bar is not filled and is about 3/4 way which would mean it would go
    to over 100 GB whereas the game is only 64.10 GB

I have not downloaded other applications of this size but in the small applications I have not noticed any problems yet

It was 64.10 GB initially but after it reached that amount the download and total 'out of' also just increased

I have updated all my windows and other updates now and it restarted the download but I am not sure if it will have the same problem again as its currently on 40 GB of the 64.10 but the bar is only about half way

MoeC 007, Jan 31, 2019
  4. No Blue Progress Bar, Download Size increases forever

Store download size keeps on increasing

Since this is the case and the issue about the file size increasing is still happening. let us provide additional steps we can attempt to resolve your concern.
    You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the Cortana Search Box type in Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the list.
    • On the top left corner, select on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    This Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter for Windows 10 will scan your computer, identify the problems and attempt to fix the issues automatically.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

No Blue Progress Bar, Download Size increases forever

1. No Blue Progress Bar, Download Size increases forever - Similar Threads - Blue Progress Bar

2. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No progress bar: Hello everyone,I’m currently resetting my computer and I chose the delete all optionthe pc turns off and goes into a black screen then my monitor goes into power saving mode and when I try to turn it on to check what the reset percentage is at it just turns off and says power...
  3. File downloads increasing in size.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File downloads increasing in size.: I have Windows 10. I have a large project that I am attempting to complete which involves hundreds of old receipts. As I complete more and more downloads, the file sizes get larger and larger. All the receipts are basically the same but file sizes range from 300 KB to almost...
  4. File downloads increasing in size.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File downloads increasing in size.: I have Windows 10. I have a large project that I am attempting to complete which involves hundreds of old receipts. As I complete more and more downloads, the file sizes get larger and larger. All the receipts are basically the same but file sizes range from 300 KB to almost...
  5. File downloads increasing in size.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Show download progress bar

in Browsers and Email
    Show download progress bar: After more than 15 years I switched browsers: I us now Microsoft Edge. I encountered many small differences between Edge and my previous browser but in the end I can do what I want with my new browser except for 1 thing: I used to see in Edge at the bottom of each page a...
  7. Show download progress bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Show download progress bar: After more than 15 years I switched browsers: I us now Microsoft Edge. I encountered many small differences between Edge and my previous browser but in the end I can do what I want with my new browser except for 1 thing: I used to see in Edge at the bottom of each page a...
  8. Download size increasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download size increasing: I recently bought forza horizon 4 and ive been downloading it for 2 hours it was 64gb and it just keeps going up i am now at 110gb i have reset it i everytime i try to download it it goes up from 110...
  9. increase size tash bar window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    increase size tash bar window 10: increase size tash bar window 10, properties not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/increase-size-tash-bar-window-10/2684e08c-50a1-4749-9797-d1f9e14ba662
  10. Blue progress bars

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue progress bars: Hey there, Did anyone find a workaround to use the blue progressbars—instead of the default green—like we had in Win 7? Thanks, 61042