Windows 10: No Bluethooth Hands Free Service

Discus and support No Bluethooth Hands Free Service in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, "Your Phone" will not do hands free. Before giving dozens of things to try PLEASE answer this one question first: Should the dll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SeattleTall, Jul 14, 2020.

1. No Bluethooth Hands Free Service

Hi,

"Your Phone" will not do hands free. Before giving dozens of things to try PLEASE answer this one question first:

Should the dll BthHSSrvc.dll be in my System32? In all my reading and tries this seemed the most interesting. If this can be ruled out I am open to other suggestsion. One one site it has been missing since 1803. What replaces it? http://batcmd.com/windows/10/services/bthhfsrv/

In summary. I have no hands free service to run. My other BT services like streaming show up in the paired devices and work fine. I have 5 BT services running Audio Gateway, Driver Mngmt, Bluetooth Service, Suport Service and User Support Service_dfe49. There is no hands free service to enable.

I have tried just about everything I have read. Reinstalling my Asus USB BT drivers, the latest and more. I hope the missing BtHFsvc.dll is the final clue.

Jay

:)

SeattleTall, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Zhiar Win User

Bluetooth Headset - Windows 10 - appearing as Bluetooth hands-free

I recently bough the following product from Amazon:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B019ZEHA36/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Essentially it works in terms of connecting etc and bonding via Bluetooth.

The issue lies with windows picking this up as a Bluetooth hands-free device, see icon below.
    Hands-free ICON

This I think is part of the problem, furthermore, under sound control there is the following options, Stereo and Hands-free.
    Playback devices

Please for the time being ignore that the headset is disconnected.

Under recording devices its the following: Recording devices

Putting all of this together I have the following options:

• use the Handsfree option but suffer with low quality sound through headset (channel 1)
    • Use the Stereo as default - which means good quality sound (channel 2) - but also means that the device no longer has any Mic associated with it.

Furthermore, searching across the web, it was noted to disable hands free "under services, under device manager". However this just means that it defaults to the Stereo every time and the hands free (which includes a Mic) does not work.

I have also connected a USB blutooth device (running V10) as supposed to the internal, but still not luck. I have re-installed the device multiple times with reboots and removing it from devices.

Please can someone help here with any suggestion, I am very close to just returning this item as its not working properly...

Zhiar, Jul 14, 2020
  3. bluethooth

I have instaled inte wireles bluetooth for windows 10 instal drivers from hp now thera are no button for bluethooth and in device manager no bluethooth device in thera shown how to fix it ,when i choos show hidden device it doesn show blooetooth ,when
    i choose add legasy hardvere thera are nothing bout bluethooth not showing intel wireles bluethooth ,,,how to fix bluethooth?????

VachoNahapetyan, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Alden Rey Win User

No Bluethooth Hands Free Service

hANDS FREE

Hi,

For us to narrow it down and provide you the proper resolution, may we know what type of feature are you trying to use on Hands free? (Calling / SMS)

When did you start encountering the issue?

Any changes made on your device prior to the issue?

Have you tried any possible troubleshooting steps? If yes, what are those steps and did you get any error messages?

Regards.

Alden Rey, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

No Bluethooth Hands Free Service

1. No Bluethooth Hands Free Service - Similar Threads - Bluethooth Hands Free

2. Bluetooth with not connect to hands-free

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth with not connect to hands-free: I have afterShokz, and on one PC they will not connect with voice. I tried on another PC and it works. I see the hands-free in the Sound control panel but it is disconnected. When I select Connect, nothing happens. I have uninstalled the device/drivers and restarted. And I...
  3. Bluetooth with not connect to hands-free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth with not connect to hands-free: I have afterShokz, and on one PC they will not connect with voice. I tried on another PC and it works. I see the hands-free in the Sound control panel but it is disconnected. When I select Connect, nothing happens. I have uninstalled the device/drivers and restarted. And I...
  4. Bluetooth with not connect to hands-free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hand's free only Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hand's free only Headphones: I have seen this question asked around, yet I haven't found a solution to my case in particular. As far as I am aware, the default stereo stopped being "connected" as of today, as because yesterday it was perfectly fine. I shut down my computer and come back today to a...
  6. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  7. Hands free ag audio

Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  8. Headset Hands free telephony

Headset Hands free telephony: Hi. I have been using my headset with my Windows 10 PC for a while now. But the sound quality went bad and I searched for a solution in youtube. I was told to go to devices and printers and go to properties of the headset and then uncheck the Hands-free telephony box. After...
  9. Bluetooth hands free not in services list

Bluetooth hands free not in services list: i recently bought a usb bluetooth for my windows 10 pc and the bluetooth handsfree service was not in the list of the services. i tried updating the drivers but nothing worked. My bluetooth headset is not working because of this issue. Please help!!! [ATTACH]...
  10. Bluetooth stereo and hands free

Bluetooth stereo and hands free: okay so I bought a wireless headphone a week ago and it works perfectly on my devices but as soon as I connect to windows it separates my headphone into two profiles one as a bluetooth headphone which allows me to hear audio fine and the other profile is bluetooth headset...