Windows 10: No Bluetooth after 2004 Update

Discus and support No Bluetooth after 2004 Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, since updating to the 2004 version of W 10, my Bluetooth has gone on the blink......I have uninstalled it, then re-installed, still won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Del 80, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Del 80 Win User

No Bluetooth after 2004 Update

Hi, since updating to the 2004 version of W 10, my Bluetooth has gone on the blink......I have uninstalled it, then re-installed, still won't work.....unpaired my phone, now it won't even re -pair...I know it's not the phone as it works on other laptop....any suggestions ?

:)

Del 80, Jun 24, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Bluetooth problems since latest update

Ok, and from your Update History which is the update that led to the problem?

(Check driver updates as well as your Windows Update History, in particular your bluetooth driver- when was that updated?)

As the last Windows update was presumably this one
    KB4557957 Cumulative Update Windows 10 v2004 build 19041.329 - June 9

there's just one reference to Bluetooth there, asking when it will be fixed to which the reply is 'patience'.

I should therefore ask if you started experiencing this problem as soon as you did the big upgrade to build 2004, and to confirm you were in fact running Win 10 before that with no problems.

See:
    https://news.softpedia.com/news/diss...g-529440.shtml
    - illustrating changes made

List of problems, including Bluetooth:
    And It Begins... All the Windows 10 Version 2004 Known Issues

• - leaving the question as to whether what you are experiencing is because you upgraded to build 2004.

dalchina, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Tranbol Win User
    No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Jun 24, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

1. No Bluetooth after 2004 Update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth 2004 Update

2. Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after updating to windows version 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after updating to windows version 2004: I have a pair of edifier r1280db speakers that were working perfectly fine before but I updated my windows 10 pc to version 2004 and now the speakers have stuttering issues, this is over bluetooth, I've tried various things like updating drivers and checking the speakers...
  3. Bluetooth stopped working after installing Win10 feature update 2004

Bluetooth stopped working after installing Win10 feature update 2004: I've been researching and troubleshooting this all night. I've done all of the suggestions from this site and others. The status is this: 1. Bluetooth is showing up and in my device manager and shows to be working properly [ATTACH] 2. I've uninstalled, rebooted and...
  4. Missing Bluetooth option after Windows update 2004

Missing Bluetooth option after Windows update 2004: I had updated my laptop to the mentioned below updates. And after that, a lot of toggles went missing and couldn't find Bluetooth option. Please guide me as Bluetooth is very much necessary for me. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Bluetooth audio lag after updating to Windows 10 2004

Bluetooth audio lag after updating to Windows 10 2004: I've noticed that Windows 10 2004 update brought a downside regarding audio lag sync issues between audio/video when watching videos on Windows with any bluetooth audio device. I have several bluetooth devices audio/speakers/headphones, different high-end brands bose, JBL,...
  6. Bluetooth mouse diconnecting frequently after update to 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse diconnecting frequently after update to 2004: Before updating to 2004, bluetooth worked very well without issues. Just after updating, my BT mouse started disconnecting every now and then (sometimes it takes 30 mins or so, sometimes 15 secs). The Windows Event Viewer shows 2 new BTHUSB entries every time the issue...
  7. 2004 Update Messing with Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2004 Update Messing with Bluetooth.: Initially, the Update itself caused my Bluetooth device to stop working. Since then, setting my machine to Hibernate reproduces the same, or similar, problem. At first I tried Remove device, then Add device, but the device while set to discover mode was not detected. More...
  8. After 2004 update, bluetooth doesnt work after sleeping/hibernate

After 2004 update, bluetooth doesnt work after sleeping/hibernate: Hi! The title says it all. After the june 2004 update, everytime my notebook goes to sleep or hibernate when I turn it on again I can't connect any bluetooth devices. I ask to "connect" and stays for a while in "connecting" and then it shows "this didn't work. check if the...
  9. No Bluetooth after 2004 Update

No Bluetooth after 2004 Update: Hi, since updating to the 2004 version of W 10, my Bluetooth has gone on the blink......I have uninstalled it, then re-installed, still won't work.....unpaired my phone, now it won't even re -pair...I know it's not the phone as it works on other laptop....any suggestions ?...
  10. Bluetooth Module issues after 2004 update

Bluetooth Module issues after 2004 update: So, I've updated to 2004 and like many of you I have bugs. Here's mine pain in the... Every time I start up windows the Bluetooth module broke and is interrupted. So I don't have the Bluetooth button in the notification panel and cannot connect any Bluetooth device unless I...