Windows 10: No Bluetooth after 2004 Update

Discus and support No Bluetooth after 2004 Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, since updating to the 2004 version of W 10, my Bluetooth has gone on the blink......I have uninstalled it, then re-installed, still won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Del 80, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Del 80 Win User

No Bluetooth after 2004 Update

Hi, since updating to the 2004 version of W 10, my Bluetooth has gone on the blink......I have uninstalled it, then re-installed, still won't work.....unpaired my phone, now it won't even re -pair...I know it's not the phone as it works on other laptop....any suggestions ?

:)

Del 80, Jun 24, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Bluetooth problems since latest update

Ok, and from your Update History which is the update that led to the problem?

(Check driver updates as well as your Windows Update History, in particular your bluetooth driver- when was that updated?)

As the last Windows update was presumably this one
    KB4557957 Cumulative Update Windows 10 v2004 build 19041.329 - June 9

there's just one reference to Bluetooth there, asking when it will be fixed to which the reply is 'patience'.

I should therefore ask if you started experiencing this problem as soon as you did the big upgrade to build 2004, and to confirm you were in fact running Win 10 before that with no problems.

See:
    https://news.softpedia.com/news/diss...g-529440.shtml
    - illustrating changes made

List of problems, including Bluetooth:
    And It Begins... All the Windows 10 Version 2004 Known Issues

• - leaving the question as to whether what you are experiencing is because you upgraded to build 2004.

dalchina, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Tranbol Win User
    No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Jun 24, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

1. No Bluetooth after 2004 Update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth 2004 Update

2. No Bluetooth after 2004 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Bluetooth after 2004 Update: Hi, since updating to the 2004 version of W 10, my Bluetooth has gone on the blink......I have uninstalled it, then re-installed, still won't work.....unpaired my phone, now it won't even re -pair...I know it's not the phone as it works on other laptop....any suggestions ?...
  3. Laptop loses Bluetooth after updating to Windows 10 Version 2004. How to get Bluetooth back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop loses Bluetooth after updating to Windows 10 Version 2004. How to get Bluetooth back?: [ATTACH] Laptop is Asus N56V. I use the Bluetooth all the time on this laptop, until this week. The Windows 10 on this laptop updates to Version 2004. After the upgrading, the Bluetooth is gone. The Bluetooth can't be turned on:...
  4. cortana after 2004 update

in Cortana
    cortana after 2004 update: why did cortana go back to its old way of communicating? it is much less user friendly now! before this update i could just say hey cortana, without clicking on anything, and she would listen for my question, etc. also, she would turn off the pc with my command. now she...
  5. Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 and Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 and Bluetooth: Hi, Help!! just installed the Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 and the bluetooth on my laptop has stopped working - under devices in settings it says bluetooth is switched off and there is no way to turn it back on. Before anyone asks, bluetooth is inbuilt in my...
  6. Globe after Feature Update 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Globe after Feature Update 2004: Greetings, I am having a somewhat widespread issue across multiple vendors with the new feature update 2004. I have an intermittent connectivity issue where the system thinks it doesn't have internet, so I get the globe. The internet is actually working fine, even though...
  7. Graphical artifacts after updating to 2004

Graphical artifacts after updating to 2004: Hello, I updated to the new 2004 version and also updated my nvidia drivers, since then I'm having a graphical glitch from time to time, I'm 99% sure it started with this update because it also started to happen on my girlfriend's PC, we both use double monitors on extended...
  8. Bluetooth Module issues after 2004 update

Bluetooth Module issues after 2004 update: So, I've updated to 2004 and like many of you I have bugs. Here's mine pain in the... Every time I start up windows the Bluetooth module broke and is interrupted. So I don't have the Bluetooth button in the notification panel and cannot connect any Bluetooth device unless I...
  9. Hang after installation of update 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hang after installation of update 2004: Hi I have downloaded and install the update 2004 when it was available for my system but failed because of system was hang during installation show error Failed to install on ‎04/‎06/‎2020 - 0xc1900101...
  10. No Bluetooth after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Bluetooth after update: Hi, I have just installed your latest update to my windows 10 once the laptop restarted I cannot get or find bluetooth anywhere. What can i do to resolve or is this a known issue with your latest update? im using an ACER F15 Thanks...