Windows 10: No Bluetooth after windows 10 install

Discus and support No Bluetooth after windows 10 install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there I have Dell Vostro 3400 and after installing windows 10 I can't find my blt anywhere. There is no tile in the action centre or anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulG78u, May 7, 2016.

1. PaulG78u Win User

No Bluetooth after windows 10 install

Hi there
    I have Dell Vostro 3400 and after installing windows 10 I can't find my blt anywhere.
    There is no tile in the action centre or anything about blt.
    I found on one of the forum threads to go to 'services.msc' and switched that on so it is running now but still
    no Bluetooth anywhere, and I mean anywhere, there is nothing about Blt.
    When I check with my android phone for nearby devices, it reports 'Dell 365 Bluetooth module' but I can't find it
    on my pc.

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE ?

thanks Paul

:)

PaulG78u, May 7, 2016
  2. Tanya_57 Win User

bluetooth is not working with windows 10

Hi!

My laptop lenovo z470 bluetooth is not working after installing windows 10.

Why isn't Windows finding my bluetooth device?

the key Fn+F5 is not working after installing windows 10

please help.

thanks

Tanya_57, May 7, 2016
  3. Bluetooth drivers and apps missing after WIndows 10 upgrade

AFTER INSTALING WINDOWS 10,POST WINDOWS 7,MY APLICATIONE ,,BLUETOOTH,, DONT EXIST.

WHAT IT IS THE SOLUTIONE,THANKS.MY PC DONT INSTAL DRIVER DISK BLUETOOTH

Original title: BLUETOOTH

ANDREEAMATEESCU, May 7, 2016
  4. Afees98 Win User

Afees98, May 7, 2016
  5. PaulG78u Win User
    Hi thanks for your reply
    which one should I download? there are 5 to download.
    I have downloaded the bottom one, the 365 module and it is sitting in my 'Downloads' as compressed (zipped) folder, is this right?
    I thought it should be in the Programs

thanks

PaulG78u, May 11, 2016
  6. Word Man Win User
    Dell says Vostro 3400 is not being tested on Windows 10 nor are Win10 drivers being developed for it. The Dell support page for that model only provides drivers (including the Bluetooth driver) up through Win 7. I would go to the Dell site and see if the Win7 driver will work at all for you.

Word Man, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No Bluetooth after windows 10 install - Similar Threads - Bluetooth install

2. How do I install Bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Bluetooth on my pc: I can’t figured out what driver to Install for my Dell Precision T1700. Which driver is best? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-bluetooth-on-my-pc/79d7ef4e-5d3f-43e6-af6b-21599b967878
  3. How do I install Bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Bluetooth on my pc: I can’t figured out what driver to Install for my Dell Precision T1700. Which driver is best? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-bluetooth-on-my-pc/79d7ef4e-5d3f-43e6-af6b-21599b967878
  4. How do I install Bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..: When I click wifi, sound and battery there is no Bluetooth symbol and I can't connect any devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-and-install-my-bluetooth-drivers-i/c85d495b-0f6d-43e9-b03b-23039ae581e0
  6. How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..

How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..: When I click wifi, sound and battery there is no Bluetooth symbol and I can't connect any devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-and-install-my-bluetooth-drivers-i/c85d495b-0f6d-43e9-b03b-23039ae581e0
  7. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....
  8. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....
  9. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.

Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.: Had a corruption issue and had to perform a clean reinstall of win 11.Had no problem discovering and connecting my usb dongle to my Sony headphones prior to reinstall.Since the install and through subsequent updates, it will not connect for more than a moment and often fails...