Windows 10: No Bluetooth Button

Discus and support No Bluetooth Button in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My bluetooth toggle has disappeared from everywhere including anything bluetooth related in the device manager under audio, all I see is my audio card.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CodyBlair1515, Feb 19, 2021.

1. No Bluetooth Button

My bluetooth toggle has disappeared from everywhere including anything bluetooth related in the device manager under audio, all I see is my audio card. I was using bluetooth yesterday 2.18.21. Today nothing. Searching online for a fix reveals this has been an ongoing issue since early 2016. What gives, why is this still an issue and how do we resolve the problem? I have tried numerous avenues with no success.

:)

CodyBlair1515, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

No button for bluetooth in action center

Joe,

Assuming that you have a Bluetooth card, run these checks -

Do you have a Bluetooth entry in Settings, Devices?

No Bluetooth Button [​IMG]

If not then Windows does not think you have a Bluetooth card. Check Device manager for a Bluetooth group.

1. If neither of these is there then you do not have a Bluetooth card or you have disabled Bluetooth in the BIOS. You should check your BIOS for a relevant entry but BIOSes vary so I cannot suggest where such a setting might be. You could seek advice from your computer maker or their user forum.
    2. If one is there but not the other then you might be able to get it working correctly by reinstalling the driver from your Computer / Bluetooth card maker's website.

You can customise the items shown in Action center but Bluetooth, if it is enabled, is generally put there by default. As explained above, you can customise what is shown by playing around with Settings, System, Notifications. You can add more entries or you can drag off existing entries or you can drag existing entries around to get them in the layout you prefer.

Denis

3. Bluetooth button dissapeared on Windows 10

Hi,

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: The error message might result due to service associated with Bluetooth Support Service does not start. Follow the below steps to start the service:

• Press Windows key + R and type services.msc, hit Enter.
    • In the Services Window, look for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth Support Service and go to
      Properties
    • Under the tab ‘Startup Type’ select as ‘Automatic’.
    • Under the option ‘Service Status’ click on ‘Start’.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and ‘Ok’.
    • Restart the computer and check if it works.

Method 2: I suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers and check if it helps.

To update Bluetooth drivers please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth drivers and select Update Driver Software.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Feb 19, 2021
  4. aasim1111 Win User

No Bluetooth Button

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

No Bluetooth Button

1. No Bluetooth Button - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Button

2. Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc: My wifi and bluetooth button have abruptly disappeared from my windows 11 pc. I have tried to reset network settings, and roll back wifi drivers but all to no avail. Due to that I have not been able to access internet on my pc for a while now. Anyone to help me please?...
  3. Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc: My wifi and bluetooth button have abruptly disappeared from my windows 11 pc. I have tried to reset network settings, and roll back wifi drivers but all to no avail. Due to that I have not been able to access internet on my pc for a while now. Anyone to help me please?...
  4. The internet button and sometimes the bluetooth one too disappears randomly on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The internet button and sometimes the bluetooth one too disappears randomly on windows 11: Sometimes, out of nowhere, the button for connecting to the internet, and sometimes the bluetooth one too, disappear not letting me use either of these until it appears again. This has been happening for a while already, but it now got worse the bluetooth button didnt...
  5. The internet button and sometimes the bluetooth one too disappears randomly on windows 11

The internet button and sometimes the bluetooth one too disappears randomly on windows 11: Sometimes, out of nowhere, the button for connecting to the internet, and sometimes the bluetooth one too, disappear not letting me use either of these until it appears again. This has been happening for a while already, but it now got worse the bluetooth button didnt...
  6. Bluetooth button is disappeared,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth button is disappeared,: Bluetooth button is disappeared.B Tried to shutdown and wait 10 mintues or retart per previous discussions.No luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-button-is-disappeared/0d797cbc-121b-47e5-b86c-1dec0498e05a
  7. Bluetooth button is disappeared,

Bluetooth button is disappeared,: Bluetooth button is disappeared.B Tried to shutdown and wait 10 mintues or retart per previous discussions.No luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-button-is-disappeared/0d797cbc-121b-47e5-b86c-1dec0498e05a
  8. Why did the bluetooth button completely disappear on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did the bluetooth button completely disappear on my laptop?: Hi! I wanted to connect to my earbuds but when I tried to add a device it said my bluetooth was off but I can't find the toggle to turn it on at all, no matter what I try. I have no clue where it could be and nothing I have tried has helped....
  9. Why did the bluetooth button completely disappear on my laptop?

Why did the bluetooth button completely disappear on my laptop?: Hi! I wanted to connect to my earbuds but when I tried to add a device it said my bluetooth was off but I can't find the toggle to turn it on at all, no matter what I try. I have no clue where it could be and nothing I have tried has helped....
  10. HP Probook 455 G9 Laptops Bluetooth, Wi-fi and Flight Mode button missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Probook 455 G9 Laptops Bluetooth, Wi-fi and Flight Mode button missing: Hello Since the 23H2 Update has been installed the wifi button and Bluetooth button have disappeared and the flight mode option is greyed out. This has happened on several Probook 455 G9 Laptops, in the device manager I cannot see the wifi driver but see the Nic driver or...