Windows 10: No bluetooth device listed to update drivers

Discus and support No bluetooth device listed to update drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a HP Pavilion 23 all in one, model #23-p110 and can not find Bluetooth in the device manager section so I am unable to update drivers. Do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DILLIGAF2U, Apr 16, 2020.

1. No bluetooth device listed to update drivers

I have a HP Pavilion 23 all in one, model #23-p110 and can not find Bluetooth in the device manager section so I am unable to update drivers. Do I just need to order a USB Bluetooth adapter and be done with it?

:)

DILLIGAF2U, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Isha Soni Win User

Device driver for Bluetooth

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

This issue could occur due to incompatible, outdated or corrupted device drivers. Let’s try to follow these methods below which can help us resolving this issue.

which can help us resolving this issue.

Method 1: Update display adapter driver.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select
      Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Step 2: Follow the steps below to update the Bluetooth drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your Bluetooth device.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persists, follow method 2.

Method 2: I would suggest you install the latest driver from
    Toshiba
    for Windows 10.

If there no drivers available for Windows 10,
    try installing it in compatibility mode.
    Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

a. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
    ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
    ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

d. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

You may also refer: Make older programs
    compatible with this version of Windows
    (Steps applies to Windows 10)

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, May 23, 2020
  3. Bluetooth not listed in device manager

Hi Terence,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the hardware troubleshooter and check the issue status.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows key + W”.

• Type “Troubleshooter” in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.

• Follow the On Screen instructions.
    Method 2::Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, May 23, 2020
  4. No bluetooth device listed to update drivers

Unable to access Bluetooth and Wi-Fi as there are no drivers in Device Manager on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you are unable to access Wi-Fi and Bluetooth as there are no drivers under Device Manager after upgrading to Windows 10.

• Do let us know the make and model of your device?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers after upgrading to Windows 10.

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

Steps:

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to install the latest drivers and updates for your device after upgrading to Windows 10.

This will help you to find the drivers for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and may help in installing the drivers.

Steps:

1. Connect to the internet (Wired internet connection).

2. Press
    Windows key and type updates.

3. Click on
    Check for updates.

4. Under
    Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.

5. Try to install the updates being shown.

Refer: Connect to Bluetooth devices

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 23, 2020
Thema:

No bluetooth device listed to update drivers

1. No bluetooth device listed to update drivers - Similar Threads - bluetooth device listed

2. Removed Bluetooth Device but it stays in the list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removed Bluetooth Device but it stays in the list.: Hey guys and girls.I had paired my Bose QC2 to windows but also paired it to my flaptop. The problem with this headphone is that you can only pair it to 2 devices, and I needed it for my phone. This is what i normally would do without any problems on Win10 countless of...
  3. Removed Bluetooth Device but it stays in the list.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removed Bluetooth Device but it stays in the list.: Hey guys and girls.I had paired my Bose QC2 to windows but also paired it to my flaptop. The problem with this headphone is that you can only pair it to 2 devices, and I needed it for my phone. This is what i normally would do without any problems on Win10 countless of...
  4. Bluetooth Device Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Device Drivers: While using my laptop Bluetooth went out, device drivers stopped working so I tried uninstalling and re-installing them. I downloaded drivers from Intel and Lenovo but after downloaded and set up using the wizard, neither had Bluetooth drivers re-appear.I've tried restarting...
  5. Bluetooth Device Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device Drivers: While using my laptop Bluetooth went out, device drivers stopped working so I tried uninstalling and re-installing them. I downloaded drivers from Intel and Lenovo but after downloaded and set up using the wizard, neither had Bluetooth drivers re-appear.I've tried restarting...
  6. Bluetooth Device Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. bluetooth headsets are listed as other devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth headsets are listed as other devices: I have 3 different Bluetooth headphones and none of them work. My pc was working perfectly, I went on vacation and now it doesn't work. I tried reinstalling drivers, I reinstalled windows tried older Bluetooth devices but none of them seem the help. In the devices section,...
  8. Bluetooth device and driver

Bluetooth device and driver: I can't find any Bluetooth device or driver in my Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-and-driver/6698ae84-c4e4-4ab3-bf88-fb84ff0216d8
  9. Not showing bluetooth device driver on list

Not showing bluetooth device driver on list: Not showing bluetooth device driver on list, please report me the exact model and the right driver for my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-bluetooth-device-driver-on-list/d95b7172-18b4-4ab6-9a71-ee232800616f
  10. Bluetooth device/driver

Bluetooth device/driver: Hi, Just upgraded an ACER ASPIRE 7750G with Windows 10. It used to have Bluetooth, but now nowhere to be found opened device manager, hidden, etc.... Simply mentions "No Bluetooth device detected. I have checked ASPIRE's page for updates, but nothing under windows 10....