Windows 10: No bluetooth driver in device manager

Discus and support No bluetooth driver in device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried to turn Bluetooth on and off and then the switch icon was no longer there I looked in device manager even under hidden devices but there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JustinMacumber, Jan 2, 2020.

1. No bluetooth driver in device manager

I tried to turn Bluetooth on and off and then the switch icon was no longer there I looked in device manager even under hidden devices but there is no Bluetooth icons anywhere.

:)

JustinMacumber, Jan 2, 2020

2. Bluetooth services and device manager

Hi Tina,

Having an incompatible driver causes functionality issues like what you are experiencing right now with your Bluetooth. To resolve such issue, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Bluetooth drivers manually instead of letting Windows search for
    an updated driver automatically. Here are the steps to do that:

• Visit your device manufacturer’s website to download the latest driver.
    • Right-click on the Start button, then select Device Manager.
    • Select Bluetooth, then the Bluetooth driver
      name.
    • Right-click on driver and then select Uninstall device >Delete the driver software for this device check box >
      Uninstall.
    • After uninstalling, right-click the driver that's having the issue, select
      Update driver
      > Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > look for the drivers you've just downloaded >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

You can also refer to this
    article
    to see troubleshooting steps for common Bluetooth issues.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Jan 2, 2020
  4. No bluetooth driver in device manager

bluetooth not showing after updating driver from device manager

Hello Srini,

As you are facing issues with accessing Bluetooth option after updating the drivers, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to incompatibility of the Bluetooth drivers for your device.

Try the below steps to rollback the drivers to previous version and check if it helps.

Step 1: Fix the driver issues.

Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
    Device Manager and on Scan for hardware changes.

Step 2: Rollback the driver.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.
    • If you are able to find the Bluetooth drivers, expand it.
    • Right click on driver, select Properties.
    • Go to Drivers tab, click on Roll Back driver.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

No bluetooth driver in device manager

1. No bluetooth driver in device manager - Similar Threads - bluetooth driver device

2. Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager: Hello all,On windows 11, somehow in the last 24 hours I lost the ability to use bluetooth. I've seen it on other computers and have been unable to fix it. I have tried troubleshooting it with no resolution. The drivers are not found in device manager even after showing hidden...
  3. Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager: Hello all,On windows 11, somehow in the last 24 hours I lost the ability to use bluetooth. I've seen it on other computers and have been unable to fix it. I have tried troubleshooting it with no resolution. The drivers are not found in device manager even after showing hidden...
  4. Bluetooth Drivers are hidden in Device Manager and Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Drivers are hidden in Device Manager and Settings: This has happened many times, I had updated my laptop last month and the Bluetooth was working fine but since last weekit just decides to disappear and appear randomly. I have tried restarting my laptop, restarting the Bluetooth Support Service,ran a System File Checker but...
  5. Bluetooth Drivers are hidden in Device Manager and Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Drivers are hidden in Device Manager and Settings: This has happened many times, I had updated my laptop last month and the Bluetooth was working fine but since last weekit just decides to disappear and appear randomly. I have tried restarting my laptop, restarting the Bluetooth Support Service,ran a System File Checker but...
  6. Bluetooth driver disappeared from device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth driver disappeared from device manager: My Bluetooth on/off switch disappeared my my computer and the Bluetooth driver is also gone from my computer. I did all the updates, restarted my computer, and did all of the troubleshooting from what I read online with people having similar issues. When I ran the...
  7. Bluetooth driver is missing from device manager

Bluetooth driver is missing from device manager: Hi , I have a Asus All in One PC ZN270IE Yesterday , my bluetooth just stopped working out of sudden, and I discovered the bluetooth driver is now missing from my PC's device manager I have downloaded and installed the latest BT driver from Asus, but its still not...
  8. Bluetooth driver code 45 in device manager

Bluetooth driver code 45 in device manager: I have a Logitech Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. One day while I was working without updating or restarting or anything they both dropped connection. I went to settings and the toggle for Bluetooth was gone. But all the devices were there. I did a search and found out how...
  9. Bluetooth drivers not showing up in device manager

Bluetooth drivers not showing up in device manager: So the problem i'm having is my Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. I tried turning it on and off and nothing, I restarted my computer and then the on/off button dissapeared, and then i tried some suggestions such as the Bluetooth troubleshooter and looking in the device...
  10. Bluetooth Drivers; Missing Devices from Device Manager

Bluetooth Drivers; Missing Devices from Device Manager: Bluetooth not working- the devices get paired but not connected, and the windows HFP audio device 97 driver was first not configured properly, then got uninstalled, and now is completely missing from Device Manger, and other devices missing tab is completely missing from...