Windows 10: No Bluetooth driver installed on Windows 10

Discus and support No Bluetooth driver installed on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have gone into settings, device managers, and under hidden device there is no bluetooth option. Need help installing the correct driver. I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaryJ_Alva, Jul 7, 2020.

1. No Bluetooth driver installed on Windows 10

I have gone into settings, device managers, and under hidden device there is no bluetooth option. Need help installing the correct driver.

I have a Toshiba Satellite C855-S5214, windows 10

:)

MaryJ_Alva, Jul 7, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 7, 2020
  4. No Bluetooth driver installed on Windows 10

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

No Bluetooth driver installed on Windows 10

1. No Bluetooth driver installed on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver installed

2. Clean install of Windows 10 20H2 - Will not install bluetooth driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clean install of Windows 10 20H2 - Will not install bluetooth driver.: Hello,I decided to do a clean re-install of Windows 10 from an image because I was having trouble with the system crashing when it with either going to sleep or shutting down, and I was unable to resolve it.I now have it up and running and so far, so good, no crashing. But...
  3. Installing a bluetooth driver.

Installing a bluetooth driver.: I need to install a bluetooth driver to use my headphones but I don't know where and how. The sellers of my PC told me it supports bluetooth but it has no bluetooth so I need some help from you guys to tell me the most reliable place to download bluetooth....
  4. Installing Bluetooth Driver

Installing Bluetooth Driver: I have a HP Notebook X7T78UA#ABA this is the model it says it is when I go on device manager and it currently has Windows 10 Home 64-bit with the latest Windows 10 version 2004 i updated it last night. Iv'e searched up this model online and every site i look on says that it's...
  5. bluetooth drivers for windows 10

bluetooth drivers for windows 10: I need assistance updating and retrieving Bluetooth drivers for window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-drivers-for-windows-10/a09837c0-3f39-4470-ac7e-a7b2f6b93688
  6. bluetooth drivers windows 10

bluetooth drivers windows 10: I am trying to install Bluetooth on my laptop , downloaded the Bluetooth drives program , the program is shown in programs but I can't find the drivers any where . not in device manager , no ware . help anyone...
  7. Installing bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing bluetooth driver: I do not have bluetooth driver on my window 10 so I can not connect my device, anybody can help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-bluetooth-driver/e6802c12-17cc-4ed9-adcc-39f0fd84eb03
  8. Install bluetooth driver

Install bluetooth driver: My Bluetooth capability disappeared. How do I reinstall it? I have already checked and the driver is not hidden. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-bluetooth-driver/9b3cf066-8ffe-475e-9e89-ac62a58b01bb
  9. Installing the bluetooth drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing the bluetooth drivers?: How do I install them? They seem to be missing from my computer. submitted by /u/OliDaKilla [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1b49x/installing_the_bluetooth_drivers/
  10. Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10

Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10: No Bluetooth drivers are found when showing hidden drivers in my device manager. No Bluetooth drivers have been automatically updated. Can I obtain Bluetooth drivers from Windows Update? ultimately, I'm setting up Dolby Atmos on this rig. If there are any tips regarding...