Windows 10: No Bluetooth Entry in Device Manager

Discus and support No Bluetooth Entry in Device Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings, I recently built a new system (MSI B450 Tomahawk, Windows 10 from MS Store). In trying to run a bluetooth headset to connect to the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Keith R. Starkey, Oct 24, 2019.

1. No Bluetooth Entry in Device Manager

Greetings,

I recently built a new system (MSI B450 Tomahawk, Windows 10 from MS Store). In trying to run a bluetooth headset to connect to the new system so that I can listen to podcasts and what have you over the headset, there's no Bluetooth entry in the Device Manager, hence no bluetooth access for the headset. I'm not sure how to fix this. Any ideas?

:)

Keith R. Starkey, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Berton Win User

Broadcomm bluetooth installed as human interface device

There should be a separate Bluetooth entry in Device Manager and maybe a Control Panel entry. My Notebooks with built-in Bluetooth have both entries with the software from the manufacturer but my Desktop with a third-party USB Bluetooth dongle has only the Device Manager listing, no additional software added.
    Attachment 42579

Berton, Oct 24, 2019
  3. borgus Win User
    Device Manager "other" entries

After a fresh W10 1703 fully updated install on a 3148 Inspiron laptop, four OTHER DEVICES appear in Device Manager: PCI Data Aqquisition and Signal Processing Controller and three 'unknown devices.' "Drivers not installed; no compatible driver can be found."

Prior to this install several Intel drivers were listed under Programs and Features. likely because they were added after the fact. They are not listed now and Intel's update utility reports nothing missing. SFC is good and PC operation is normal.

The errant entries are redetected at boot even if disabled, or uninstalled via Safe Mode. Suggestions on banishing them for good would be appreciated.

borgus, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

No Bluetooth Entry in Device Manager

Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

No Bluetooth Entry in Device Manager

1. No Bluetooth Entry in Device Manager - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Entry Device

2. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bluetooth in Device Manager: Win10 PC tells me in Settings-Bluetooth-Search for Bluetooth devices "Bluetooth is not activated on this device". How do you activate Bluetooth in Win 10?Device Manager has no Bluetooth listed. How do I fix this?...
  3. Duplicate entries in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Duplicate entries in Device Manager: Jeff here... I run a new PC computer with Windows 10 Pro. Under Device Manager there are many devices that have duplicate entries. The duplicates use different usb designation number ie "usb 1" "usb 2" I have read multiple "QUESTIONS" previously asked here and none of...
  4. Bluetooth not in device manager

Bluetooth not in device manager: I am currently trying to connect bluetooth headphones to my computer. when i click add bluetooth or other device it says i have to turn bluetooth on but that is not an option in my settings. I tried troubleshooting bluetooth and it came back saying that bluetooth is not...
  5. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

No Bluetooth in Device Manager: Greetings, I recently built a new system (MSI B450 Tomahawk, Windows 10 from MS Store). In trying to run a bluetooth headset to connect to the new system so that I can listen to podcasts and what have you over the headset, there's no Bluetooth entry in the Device Manager,...
  6. Duplicate entries in Device Manager

Duplicate entries in Device Manager: Hello, I believe this is my first time posting. I have looked up this matter, and I have read a few things. A lot of them are from 2015, or earlier. And maybe from sites that I am not sure I can trust. So, I came here to try to get the most accurate and up to date info. I...
  7. Multiple entries in Device Manager

Multiple entries in Device Manager: Hello. I have installed Win10 on an old Toshiba Satellite laptop (model A100-497) and I've got this. There are multiple instances in Device Manager mostly with error 12 (not enough resources). [img] Any ideas on how to fix this? Tried looking for a BIOS...
  8. New entries in Device Manager

New entries in Device Manager: I have never seen these entries before. Previous installation didn't have them. Only thing I can think of is my NAS box although that's in the other room. [img] 58539
  9. no bluetooth in device manager

no bluetooth in device manager: i have acer aspire 4750G with intel core i5. when i upgraded to windows 10, it didn't trace bluetooth device in device manager. 34462
  10. Device Manager "other" entries

Device Manager "other" entries: After a fresh W10 1703 fully updated install on a 3148 Inspiron laptop, four OTHER DEVICES appear in Device Manager: PCI Data Aqquisition and Signal Processing Controller and three 'unknown devices.' "Drivers not installed; no compatible driver can be found." Prior to this...