Windows 10: No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

Discus and support No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have my BT on and running, and it's also showing in the tray icon.But why it's not showing in task manager as it show's in other PCs.What will I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PurushottamNarayan, Jan 8, 2022.

1. No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

I have my BT on and running, and it's also showing in the tray icon.But why it's not showing in task manager as it show's in other PCs.What will I have to do to make it show in there?Thanks in advance.

:)

PurushottamNarayan, Jan 8, 2022
  2. carbonic Win User

GPU graph in Task Manager's performance tab

I would like there to be a GPU graph in the task manager in the performance tab.

Anyone know why there isn't any?

Example:

No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager db7cb0cf-92b3-4b28-9043-e31a68bae0e2.jpg

carbonic, Jan 9, 2022
  3. Task Manager - Startup tab

Actually, I like your suggestion as a first step.

Unchecking the wrong thing in Autoruns can brick a system.

OldNavyGuy, Jan 9, 2022
  4. Meisha Win User

No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs

I would like to set my Task Manager's Performance tab to show the graphs for each of the logical processors, but when I set it to show Logical Processors, it only shows them as empty boxes with percentages in text on each one, and they flash between white, light blue and darker blue, according to the usage. However, in Windows 7, I could see graphs that gave me a much better idea of what was going on. I did a search, and the article I found said that just setting it to Logical Processors should show the graphs like Windows 7, but it doesn't. I'm just getting the empty boxes. I tried rendering a file to see if it was only because it wasn't busy enough, but no change. Could anyone please tell me if there's another setting I need to change somewhere to get the graphs to show, or what might be the problem? Thank you!

Meisha, Jan 9, 2022
Thema:

No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

1. No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Graph Performance

2. Task Manager Performance Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Performance Tab: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1702 Retail OEM VersionQuestion is in Task Manager-> Performance I can see the temperature of my GPU...Why can't it show the temperature of my CPU?...
  3. Task Manager Performance Tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager Performance Tab: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1702 Retail OEM VersionQuestion is in Task Manager-> Performance I can see the temperature of my GPU...Why can't it show the temperature of my CPU?...
  4. Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph: Why are there spikes in Task Manager Performance graph and most of the time 100% CPU Usage?** original title: Windows ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spikes-in-task-manager-performance-graph/84d3bb44-baaf-4ef6-8bbe-14bb50198c97
  5. Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph

Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph: Why are there spikes in Task Manager Performance graph and most of the time 100% CPU Usage?** original title: Windows ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spikes-in-task-manager-performance-graph/84d3bb44-baaf-4ef6-8bbe-14bb50198c97
  6. Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager: I have my BT on and running, and it's also showing in the tray icon.But why it's not showing in task manager as it show's in other PCs.What will I have to do to make it show in there?Thanks in advance....
  8. No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager: I have my BT on and running, and it's also showing in the tray icon.But why it's not showing in task manager as it show's in other PCs.What will I have to do to make it show in there?Thanks in advance....
  9. Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs: I would like to set my Task Manager's Performance tab to show the graphs for each of the logical processors, but when I set it to show Logical Processors, it only shows them as empty boxes with percentages in text on each one, and they flash between white, light blue and...
  10. task manager performance tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task manager performance tab: I use Windows 10 1809 with latest update. my laptop asus x556ur core i3 with 4gb ram and 2 gb Nvidia gpu. my task manager performance tab is missing gpu process tab. no intel nor Nvidia . I have ran sfc scan ,tried every option of task manager . it was there before . I'm...