Windows 10: No Bluetooth on Laptop

Discus and support No Bluetooth on Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This has happened for the 2nd time already. I was using my bluetooth keyboard when it suddenly disconnected. I checked my bluetooth and turned it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JaimeGamboa1, Sep 20, 2020.

1. No Bluetooth on Laptop

This has happened for the 2nd time already. I was using my bluetooth keyboard when it suddenly disconnected. I checked my bluetooth and turned it on and off. It turned on for a second and then the switch for bluetooth disappeared and my laptop registered my bluetooth as nonexistant. Laptop is an Asus X409UA running Windows 10

:)

JaimeGamboa1, Sep 20, 2020
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried disabling and enabling the Bluetooth using the Control Panel? (Not turning off and on)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter by:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Fault trying to share photos from phone to laptop via Bluetooth

While waiting for replies I solved this - in Windows 10 by the following steps where -> means click/select.
    1. Start -> Settings-> Devices -> Bluetooth.
    2. At this point ensure Bluetooth is on and device you wish to make the transfer from is listed and paired.
    3. At the bottom of the same page under Related Settings -> Send or receive files via Bluetooth -> Receive files.
    4. The Waiting for connection page appears stay on this page and initiate the transfer from your device.
    5. The file is being received window appears with a progress bar when this is complete you will be asked where to save the file and Finish
    It appears these steps have to be performed for each individual file transferred therefore I've pinned the Settings window with Bluetooth selected to the task bar.

SlainteMhath, Sep 20, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

No Bluetooth on Laptop

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

No Bluetooth on Laptop

1. No Bluetooth on Laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Laptop

2. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  3. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  4. I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  5. I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  6. how do i fix the bluetooth on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix the bluetooth on my laptop: i set up my laptop and started using it. it worked fine. i went to use it today and the mouse was not connected. i tried connecting and followed the instructions, but the bluettooth has disappeared from the computer. there is no bluetooth icon on the right side of the task...
  7. how do i fix the bluetooth on my laptop

how do i fix the bluetooth on my laptop: i set up my laptop and started using it. it worked fine. i went to use it today and the mouse was not connected. i tried connecting and followed the instructions, but the bluettooth has disappeared from the computer. there is no bluetooth icon on the right side of the task...
  8. i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...: I upgraded the laptop from i5 to i7 and now the Bluetooth is not working, please suggest the way out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-upgraded-my-laptop-from-i5-toi7-but-now-the/5a3988c2-ee0e-4393-8c6a-b46e6eea1cb6
  9. i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...

i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...: I upgraded the laptop from i5 to i7 and now the Bluetooth is not working, please suggest the way out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-upgraded-my-laptop-from-i5-toi7-but-now-the/5a3988c2-ee0e-4393-8c6a-b46e6eea1cb6
  10. Bluetooth Not Working on Windows 11 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Not Working on Windows 11 Laptop: Hi, I'm having trouble with the Bluetooth functionality on my Windows 11 laptop. Despite being able to detect other devices, I'm unable to pair or connect to any Bluetooth devices. I've checked for driver updates and restarted my laptop multiple times, but the problem...