Windows 10: No Bluetooth option

Discus and support No Bluetooth option in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good AfternoonI have a laptop which is a Dell studio XPS which runs windows 10. Here is the laptop specificationDevice name DESKTOP-2EI0SVV Processor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmaanKhan787890, Oct 22, 2021.

1. No Bluetooth option

Good AfternoonI have a laptop which is a Dell studio XPS which runs windows 10. Here is the laptop specificationDevice name DESKTOP-2EI0SVV Processor IntelR CoreTM2 Duo CPU P8600 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.75 GB usable Device ID 2557FF6E-4482-4C68-957E-7E99E3DEC830 Product ID 00326-30000-00001-AA027 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display There is no option for me to turn on Bluetooth. I went into the control panel by clicking windows key and R and there is no option on Bluetooth ove

:)

AmaanKhan787890, Oct 22, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared from Device management

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Step 2: You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Click on View.

• Click on Show
        Hidden Devices.

• Search for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Oct 22, 2021
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Oct 22, 2021
  4. No Bluetooth option

bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

No Bluetooth option

1. No Bluetooth option - Similar Threads - Bluetooth option

2. Computer has no option to connect to wifi or bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer has no option to connect to wifi or bluetooth: So I had recently built a personal desktop using custom parts, and after powering it on I have no option to connect to a Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/ethernet. On my Hardware/connection properties, it says that there's a Realtek Gaming 2.5GbE Family Controller and the status is not...
  3. Computer has no option to connect to wifi or bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer has no option to connect to wifi or bluetooth: So I had recently built a personal desktop using custom parts, and after powering it on I have no option to connect to a Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/ethernet. On my Hardware/connection properties, it says that there's a Realtek Gaming 2.5GbE Family Controller and the status is not...
  4. Computer has no option to connect to wifi or bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. suddenly bluetooth toggle option is not appearing in my system. when i check it on device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suddenly bluetooth toggle option is not appearing in my system. when i check it on device...: suddenly bluetooth toggle option is not appearing in my system. when i check it on device manager bluetooth option not available there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-bluetooth-toggle-option-is-not-appearing/9abea2dd-1462-493a-89f4-741433af96c5
  6. suddenly bluetooth toggle option is not appearing in my system. when i check it on device...

suddenly bluetooth toggle option is not appearing in my system. when i check it on device...: suddenly bluetooth toggle option is not appearing in my system. when i check it on device manager bluetooth option not available there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-bluetooth-toggle-option-is-not-appearing/9abea2dd-1462-493a-89f4-741433af96c5
  7. Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.: Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-has-turned-off-and-theres-no-option-to/d3ad3a03-1605-4fb3-8538-2a9d1097c504
  8. Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.: Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-has-turned-off-and-theres-no-option-to/d3ad3a03-1605-4fb3-8538-2a9d1097c504
  9. Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.

10. Cannot connect bluetooth and I can't find option to turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect bluetooth and I can't find option to turn it on: I cannot find a button to turn off/on my bluetooth and every guide I see is essentially telling me to do just that. It's not in my notifications and it's not in Bluetooth & other devicesI am trying to connect Xbox controllers to my pc...