Windows 10: No bluetooth

Discus and support No bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The Bluetooth in my ASUS Q302 quit working. When inspecting the Device Manager I ran across this. Anyone know what this means. [img] 38218 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jerry Delacruz, Jan 20, 2016.

1. No bluetooth

The Bluetooth in my ASUS Q302 quit working. When inspecting the Device Manager I ran across this. Anyone know
    what this means.
    No bluetooth [​IMG]

:)

Jerry Delacruz, Jan 20, 2016

2. 616 Contact Download application missing

It did not work. The problem is similar to problems other users have had e.g., with N70 (Gen.error).
    Message Edited by bluetooth on 02-Aug-200701:49 PM

bluetooth---01, Jan 20, 2016
  3. ...No... Win User
    Shift Lock On Windows 10

Hello,how do I enable shift lock on Windows 10? Somebody help!!!

...No..., Jan 20, 2016
  4. No bluetooth

I solved this problem by installing the Intel Bluetooth drivers from the Asus driver download site. When doing a clean install of Win 10 on this computer, the Bluetooth drivers must be separately installed and the correct one (out of the three available at the site) installed. By trial and error and stumbled across the correct driver.

Jerry Delacruz, Jan 21, 2016
Thema:

No bluetooth

1. No bluetooth - Similar Threads - bluetooth

2. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened: I have a brand new logitech MX Anywhere S3 mouse and it will be working fine, but while I'm using it not sitting idle it will completely freeze. The trackpad still works on my computer, but the mouse will stay frozen until I use the windows search bar to search for "Bluetooth...
  3. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened: I have a brand new logitech MX Anywhere S3 mouse and it will be working fine, but while I'm using it not sitting idle it will completely freeze. The trackpad still works on my computer, but the mouse will stay frozen until I use the windows search bar to search for "Bluetooth...
  4. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I recover wifi and bluetooth after Windows 11 upgrade has removed it?

How do I recover wifi and bluetooth after Windows 11 upgrade has removed it?: Following an upgrade to Windows 11, I have lost the option to connect to wifi or use bluetooth. When running the troubleshooting tool, it states that the 'ethernet cable isn't plugged in'.Windows 11 has effectively just turned my laptop into a brick....
  6. How do I recover wifi and bluetooth after Windows 11 upgrade has removed it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover wifi and bluetooth after Windows 11 upgrade has removed it?: Following an upgrade to Windows 11, I have lost the option to connect to wifi or use bluetooth. When running the troubleshooting tool, it states that the 'ethernet cable isn't plugged in'.Windows 11 has effectively just turned my laptop into a brick....
  7. Bluetooth Audio Issues Revived

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Audio Issues Revived: I want to revive this issue which seemed have gotten closed but didn't arrive at a solution.Bluetooth Audio Issues - Microsoft CommunityWindows would connect to a Bluetooth audio device and "think" it's outputting to the device, but no actual sound is heard on the device.I...
  8. Bluetooth Audio Issues Revived

Bluetooth Audio Issues Revived: I want to revive this issue which seemed have gotten closed but didn't arrive at a solution.Bluetooth Audio Issues - Microsoft CommunityWindows would connect to a Bluetooth audio device and "think" it's outputting to the device, but no actual sound is heard on the device.I...
  9. bluetooth not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth not connecting: every bluteooth device connects but sound doesn't come https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-connecting/b8541d8e-364d-4aab-b304-d63f0aefde76
  10. bluetooth not connecting

bluetooth not connecting: every bluteooth device connects but sound doesn't come https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-connecting/b8541d8e-364d-4aab-b304-d63f0aefde76

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 1903 Build 18362.207 Buletooth PAN Network Adapter 更新

2. asus q302 bluetooth