Windows 10: No Bluetoth on my Dell Latitude D630.

Discus and support No Bluetoth on my Dell Latitude D630. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I turn on bluetooth on my Dell Latitude D630? I cannot find it in Device Manager,not even in hidden devices. Please help me! Constantin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by constantinpatru, May 17, 2020.

1. No Bluetoth on my Dell Latitude D630.

How can I turn on bluetooth on my Dell Latitude D630?

I cannot find it in Device Manager,not even in hidden devices.

Please help me!

Constantin

:)

constantinpatru, May 17, 2020

2. Dell Latitude D630 windows update problem - Not supporting NX

I orders Dell latitude D630 from amazon i want to know can i update to window 10?

ZEEKSMOOTH, May 17, 2020
  3. ChillChik Win User
    no HID option in my device manager, to use touchscreen mode on my windows 10, DELL LATITUDE D630 laptop,...HELLLPPPP PLEEEAAASE!!!

How do I get my Dell Latitude D630, with windows 10, to switch over to touchscreen mode, if my Device Manager window does not have any HUMAN INTERFACE DEVICES option listed to click on, in order to follow the steps microsoft gives to use touchscreen mode?

ChillChik, May 17, 2020
  4. No Bluetoth on my Dell Latitude D630.

Is audio working in a Dell Latitude D630?

Hi,

I recently read in a post called "Made by you - Windows 10 Audio Troubleshooting" that the audio problems in almost all PCs is dissapearing. I want to know if anyone of this forum has got a Dell Latitude D630 for test it and tell
    me if is true that the audio now works perfectly in this PC because I have very bad experiences in the past with the audio.

Thanks a lot in advance

antonio8909, May 17, 2020
Thema:

No Bluetoth on my Dell Latitude D630.

1. No Bluetoth on my Dell Latitude D630. - Similar Threads - Bluetoth Dell Latitude

2. Dell Latitude 7390

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Latitude 7390: My laptop does not boot, if it does it shows some random screen and says date and time not set and when i try to set it, it does not work. Somehow after the laptop boots up it lags and shuts down on its own. The keyboard of the laptop does not work, so i have to use an...
  3. Dell Latitude 7390

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Latitude 7390: My laptop does not boot, if it does it shows some random screen and says date and time not set and when i try to set it, it does not work. Somehow after the laptop boots up it lags and shuts down on its own. The keyboard of the laptop does not work, so i have to use an...
  4. Dell latitude e7470

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell latitude e7470: I bought 2 dell latitude e7470 broken screen no hdd no ssd . Guess no os I got os recovery downloading windows 7 pro 64 from dell but will it work I'm planning on plugging usb in . Then f12 I believe. Not sure I'm a noob. Any help thank you for your time . Plus one e7470 on...
  5. Dell latitude e7470

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell latitude e7470: I bought 2 dell latitude e7470 broken screen no hdd no ssd . Guess no os I got os recovery downloading windows 7 pro 64 from dell but will it work I'm planning on plugging usb in . Then f12 I believe. Not sure I'm a noob. Any help thank you for your time . Plus one e7470 on...
  6. brightness display comparison for dell d630 laptop with today's screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    brightness display comparison for dell d630 laptop with today's screen: The Latitude D630's 14.1-inch wide-screen display is remarkably bright (223 cd/m^2 in our Labs measurement). Dell Latitude D630 review: Dell Latitude D630 - CNET Wondering if this laptop needs a new screen. To me it is not bright. Not by comparison with a new laptop. How...
  7. Bluetoth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetoth: I am not able to see the Bluetooth on/off icon in the settings . I checked all the required updates also and now there isn't any update required but still I cant find the button …. Plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  8. Microphone on Dell Latitude is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone on Dell Latitude is not working: Today I tried to use Zoom for the first time. Unfortunately, the microphone on my computer does not appear to be working. I am not muted. I have used zoom many times on other computers. Zoom is unable to find the internal microphone on the computer. Not sure why. This never...
  9. Dell Latitude D630 Memory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Latitude D630 Memory: I installed new and more memory into my Dell Latitude D630 today. I put a new 4gig 200pin in the first port under the key board and one 4gig 200pin in the second on the backside. I checked the laptop has the new bios A17. I am running windows10 Home and when I check the...
  10. Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude: Where can I get a bluetooth driver for a 2018 Dell Latitude E6420? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-for-dell-latitude/7fc42c81-e0cb-4970-a0ab-5061a05522f6