Windows 10: no blutooth

Discus and support no blutooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; there is no Bluetooth turn on/ off option when go into device manager there is no Bluetooth listed don't know if my PC has bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoPrior1, Jun 30, 2020.

1. JoPrior1 Win User

no blutooth

there is no Bluetooth turn on/ off option

when go into device manager there is no Bluetooth listed

don't know if my PC has bluetooth

:)

JoPrior1, Jun 30, 2020

2. Blutooth not recognised

I did as you said.The phone identifies the laptop now,and it also pairs.It shows as "connected" in bright blue.Blutooth icon on phone is white.
    But,after 2-3 seconds,it turns into off color saying "not connected".Blutooth icon on phone is off color.
    when trying to share from phone disregarding that,I was unable to scroll the list of devices.

Eranga Hansaja, Jun 30, 2020
  3. MY BLUTOOTH DRIVE IS NOT PAIRING TO SPEAKER BLUTOOTH DEVIES

MY BLUTOOTH DRIVE IS NOT PAIRING TO SPEAKER BLUTOOTH DEVIES MY BLUTOOTH DRVIVE VERSION-Intel-3160-7260-3165-7265-8260-8265-Bluetooth-Driver_66VRV_WIN_20.10.0.0_A00

JAY RAM KUMARMUKHIYA, Jun 30, 2020
  4. no blutooth

Windows 10 blutooth audio not streaming to Showermate blutooth speaker!

I've an older tiny Blutooth USB adapter which installed fine with generic windows driver. I paired Blutooth speaker called Showermate, however no audio is streaming to the device even though they are paired.

I tried to update blutooth driver and it said the best driver is already installed.

I also tried removing the device in computer, both the blutooth adapter and also the blutooth device in the setting.

I had to reinstall Windows 10.

I was able to stream audio via blutooth device before, but now I can't do it. I don't know why!

When I went to Device Manager in Windows, the manufacturer of the tiny USB Blutooth adapter is Cambridge Silicon Radio Ltd.

Windows10 Blutooth, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

no blutooth

1. no blutooth - Similar Threads - blutooth

2. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  3. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  4. laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...: laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx 3050ti https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-c%E1%BB%A7a-t%C3%B4i-b%E1%BB%8B/649c457b-5053-466e-b263-822fdd3f0b58
  5. laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...

laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...: laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx 3050ti https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-c%E1%BB%A7a-t%C3%B4i-b%E1%BB%8B/649c457b-5053-466e-b263-822fdd3f0b58
  6. Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability

Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability: I love when nonsense like this inexplicably happens in 2023. Absolutely unacceptable. I made sure to update my blutooth driver or whatever. I tried to restart the blutooth support device in services.msc and changed the startup type to automatic. I uninstalled the blutooth...
  7. Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability: I love when nonsense like this inexplicably happens in 2023. Absolutely unacceptable. I made sure to update my blutooth driver or whatever. I tried to restart the blutooth support device in services.msc and changed the startup type to automatic. I uninstalled the blutooth...
  8. Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...: Problem with my Bluetooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re install so asked my windows to forget the device . Now it will not find my hearing aids when I run add blue tooth devices I can not see them in the forgotten list...
  10. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...: Problem with my Bluetooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re install so asked my windows to forget the device . Now it will not find my hearing aids when I run add blue tooth devices I can not see them in the forgotten list...