Windows 10: No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed

Discus and support No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If when you boot your Windows 10 computer and you receive the No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed error message, […] This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 13, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed

WinClub, Apr 13, 2020

2. Error:No Boot Disk Has Been Detected Or The Disk Has Failed

Error:No Boot Disk Has Been Detected Or The Disk Has Failed

JonathanLewis1, Apr 13, 2020
  3. ScottN77 Win User
    Error: no boot disk has been detected ot the disk has failed.

So, after about 2 weeks of experiencing Windows 10 I've decided to revert back to Windows 8.1, since I was more experienced at it. So I followed every step to downgrade the system, waited for about a few hours, then I noticed that when Windows restarted, it somehow went to an "automatic repair" loop. I've tried literally everything there was so I can get it running again, but nothing seems to work. But, there was only one option, in which I feel like an idiot to try out.

I went to Command Prompt and typed in diskpart.exe, then enter. I then typed in LIST DISK, then SELECT DISK SYSTEM, and finally CLEAN. Since I thought at the time that CLEAN works like resetting the PC, I rebooted it again, and I came to an error message saying: No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed.

Is, or will there be any other way to start my PC in a condition like this? If I'm missing any other details then feel free to ask.

ScottN77, Apr 13, 2020
  4. No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed

No boot disk has been detected or failed

My computer has been saying no boot disk has been detected or failed, this all happened every sense I tried downgrading from windows 10, it passes all the testes and I don't have a disk to fax reset and and system Rocovery (F11) dosnt work? HELP PLS!!!!

Mr yankeefan11, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed

1. No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed - Similar Threads - boot disk has

2. Disk has been surprise removed, Event ID 157

in Windows 10 News
    Disk has been surprise removed, Event ID 157: [ATTACH]If the Event Viewer is showing an error message called Disk has been surprise removed with Event ID 157, this article will be useful for you. Here are some of the working solutions that will troubleshoot this issue on your computer. Whether it is showing Disk 0, Disk...
  3. Smart hard disk has detected imminent failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart hard disk has detected imminent failure: The smart hard disk check has detected a imminent failureWhat to do to correct this issueLaptop have ssd and hdd bothHp ssd s700 m.2 250gbAnd hdd is ToshibaIn july 2021 i purchased the ssd and put it in the laptop with the help of local computer shopNow is this ssd issue orr...
  4. Smart hard disk has detected imminent failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smart hard disk has detected imminent failure: The smart hard disk check has detected a imminent failureWhat to do to correct this issueLaptop have ssd and hdd bothHp ssd s700 m.2 250gbAnd hdd is ToshibaIn july 2021 i purchased the ssd and put it in the laptop with the help of local computer shopNow is this ssd issue orr...
  5. Smart hard disk has detected imminent failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. PC has been failing to boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC has been failing to boot up: Hi. I have been having a problem with my computer for roughly a week now. What has been happening is that my computer suddenly started up and shut down immediately - I tried everything, even testing my power button but nothing was working until I was told to replace the...
  7. Disk 6 has been surprise removed my PC has no Disk 6 and Flight Simulator 2020 crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk 6 has been surprise removed my PC has no Disk 6 and Flight Simulator 2020 crash: When playing Flight Simulator 2020, the following disk 6 error arises, immediately followed by Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing also. This should be impossible since my PC has no Disk 6, with the motherboard only supporting 5. 1st error Log Name: System...
  8. "Disk has been surprised removed"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Disk has been surprised removed": Hi, I am randomly getting these warnings in event viewer. I am not sure why this is happening but this has been happening for a while now and it seems to happen every few hours. I only have 3 internal drives (2 HDDs & 1 SSD) and 5 partitions total (screenshot of disk manager)...
  9. "Disk has been surprised removed"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Disk has been surprised removed": Hi, I am randomly getting these warnings in event viewer. I am not sure why this is happening but this has been happening for a while now and it seems to happen every few hours. I only have 3 internal drives (2 HDDs & 1 SSD) and 5 partitions total (screenshot of disk manager)...
  10. Error: no boot disk has been detected ot the disk has failed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Error: no boot disk has been detected ot the disk has failed.: So, after about 2 weeks of experiencing Windows 10 I've decided to revert back to Windows 8.1, since I was more experienced at it. So I followed every step to downgrade the system, waited for about a few hours, then I noticed that when Windows restarted, it somehow went to an...