Windows 10: No Boot logo on startting Windows

Discus and support No Boot logo on startting Windows in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi,my desktop PC: Lenovo ideacentre 510-15IKbios: O2TKT61A 04 Dec 2019 file: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/desktop/o2tjy61usa.exe I downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TanerJames, Jul 10, 2021.

1. No Boot logo on startting Windows

Hi,my desktop PC: Lenovo ideacentre 510-15IKbios: O2TKT61A 04 Dec 2019 file: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/desktop/o2tjy61usa.exe I downloaded the O2TKT61A file from Lenovo official website for my computer and ran it. The installation finished successfully without any problems.Lenovo logo showing only Startup PC. Not showing Lenovo logo when booting Windows. Showing regular Windows logoThis problem did not exist before the bios update.Secure Boot and UEFI enabled in BIOS.Not checked "No GUI boot" settings in msconfig.This video:https://vimeo.com/571812539Why could it be?Thanks.

:)

TanerJames, Jul 10, 2021

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Jul 10, 2021
  3. erixx Win User
    Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Jul 10, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

No Boot logo on startting Windows

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

No Boot logo on startting Windows

1. No Boot logo on startting Windows - Similar Threads - Boot logo startting

2. No windows logo on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No windows logo on boot: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  3. No windows logo on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No windows logo on boot: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  4. No windows logo on boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  6. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  7. Windows Start Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Start Logo: I just purchased a new laptop it came with Windows 10 Pro 2021 on it. When I move the cursor over to the Windows Logo symbol or start and left click on it, it does not show my programs. I never had this problem with my Windows 10 Home. Need some help with this problem....
  8. Windows Start Logo

Windows Start Logo: I just purchased a new laptop it came with Windows 10 Pro 2021 on it. When I move the cursor over to the Windows Logo symbol or start and left click on it, it does not show my programs. I never had this problem with my Windows 10 Home. Need some help with this problem....
  9. Windows Start Logo

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows boot logo

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows boot logo: When i turn on my pc its stuck on windows logo and i need to press the power button again then my pc reboots and starts again. any suggestions to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-boot-logo/264c4d0a-e549-4ab0-b625-185bf2bb2c63