Windows 10: No boot Manager when booting up!

Discus and support No boot Manager when booting up! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using EasyBCD to manage 3 drives each with windows installations W11 Pro, W11 Pro 2 and W10 Pro, however, Easy BCD shows all 3 installations, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnHannaford, May 5, 2022.

1. No boot Manager when booting up!

I am using EasyBCD to manage 3 drives each with windows installations W11 Pro, W11 Pro 2 and W10 Pro, however, Easy BCD shows all 3 installations, but when booting up there is no boot manager showing and it always boots up into windows 11 the one set to default. I have tried just about eveything mentioned on different websites to bring up the boot manager, but to no avail! Please help.

:)

JohnHannaford, May 5, 2022

2. Windows boot manager

There could be some system conflict triggered after the said changes. To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform a clean boot. A
    clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This will help to determine what is causing the issue on the Windows boot manager. To do this, click on this
    link and scroll down to the
    How to determine what is causing the problem by performing a clean boot section then follow the steps listed..

Note: If the installation is successful and the issue has been resolved. Please go through the section “How to reset the computer to start as usual” to reset your computer to the normal startup.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, May 5, 2022
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 5, 2022
  4. No boot Manager when booting up!

Boot Emergency!

No it doesnt show. Only my OS drive.

Its there and it says it running and normal.

Anyway I just had the same boot problem on reboot. Everything was fine 10 minutes ago. Now it wont boot without my manually selecting the drive.

TheMailMan78, May 5, 2022
Thema:

No boot Manager when booting up!

1. No boot Manager when booting up! - Similar Threads - boot Manager booting

2. No Boot Manager!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Boot Manager!!: I keep getting BSOD and BSOD's restart stuck up 0% so I force shut down everytime. When I open my laptop the windows didn't boot up. sometime it boot up and get BSOD again. So I tried to clean install windows and my hard disk is missing in partition. So does that mean my hard...
  3. No Boot Manager!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Boot Manager!!: I keep getting BSOD and BSOD's restart stuck up 0% so I force shut down everytime. When I open my laptop the windows didn't boot up. sometime it boot up and get BSOD again. So I tried to clean install windows and my hard disk is missing in partition. So does that mean my hard...
  4. Boot manager

Boot manager: hi,today I went into the bios to see a setting and I noticed that the boot is set to a hard disk while windows is installed on the ssd, does anyone know how to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-manager/c25a7936-f6c8-4469-9937-896a39cb192e
  5. Boot manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot manager: hi,today I went into the bios to see a setting and I noticed that the boot is set to a hard disk while windows is installed on the ssd, does anyone know how to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-manager/c25a7936-f6c8-4469-9937-896a39cb192e
  6. No boot Manager when booting up!

No boot Manager when booting up!: I am using EasyBCD to manage 3 drives each with windows installations W11 Pro, W11 Pro 2 and W10 Pro, however, Easy BCD shows all 3 installations, but when booting up there is no boot manager showing and it always boots up into windows 11 the one set to default. I have tried...
  7. Windows Boot Manager showed up when restarting Windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Boot Manager showed up when restarting Windows.: Windows 10 Enterprise 1803 17134.1184 Hey, When I restarted my laptop today, I encountered an issue with Windows Boot Manager showing up, saying, "Windows failed to start...". I have attached an image of the Popup. [IMG] I pressed Enter and went over to OS selection...
  8. Boot Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot Manager: Hi there I am a systems developer and have need of two installations of windows 10. I currently have windows 10 installed on one SSD I have installed another version on an additional SSD I was hoping at boot that the boot manager program would give me the option of...
  9. pictures when booting up

in Windows 10 Customization
    pictures when booting up: I have seen a computer that when first booted had a picture and a box at the upper right so one could change or access the picture. I once ha\d that but somehow it has gone and it never did have an access button where I was able to say if I wanted to keep that picture. I...
  10. When computer boots up

in Windows 10 Support
    When computer boots up: When my computer boots up now, it is showing my email address and is asking me for my password. I don't want that because others are going to be using it here at home. I don't want any restrictions for accessing this pc. How do I get rid of the requirement to enter...