Windows 10: No boot up

Discus and support No boot up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On start my pc displays a screen that says "choose keyboard layout". It then will not respond to any command from keyboard, mouse or touch.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WaynePerkins3, Jun 9, 2019.

1. No boot up

On start my pc displays a screen that says "choose keyboard layout". It then will not respond to any command from keyboard, mouse or touch.

:)

WaynePerkins3, Jun 9, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jun 9, 2019
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jun 9, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

No boot up

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

No boot up

1. No boot up - Similar Threads - boot

2. Inaccessible boot device - reinstall storage controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inaccessible boot device - reinstall storage controller: Hi, I have a Dell Precision 3530 with a PCIe SSD. In a try to get Windows to see my newly installed secondary m.2 SATA SSD, I've set the "BIOS" (UEFI) from RAID mode to AHCI mode. The boot was unsuccessful, now I get BSOD with "Inaccessible boot device" even after reverting...
  3. Corrupted boot sector after latest windows updated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupted boot sector after latest windows updated: Last Friday I selected the 'update and shut down' option and left for a few days. Next time I tried to boot up, got the blue screen of death. Unable to repair, unable to restore. Looking through the srttrail log, I found "recently serviced boot binary is corrupt". Unable...
  4. Boot Manager error + missing windows apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Manager error + missing windows apps: Hi there, I'm wondering if I could get some advice on some issues I'm having with boot manager and windows Background is my laptop has been back with the manufacturer a couple of times to do with not waking properly from sleep mode. During the last repair they changed the...
  5. Dual boot Ubuntu with pre-installed Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual boot Ubuntu with pre-installed Windows: Hi! I have a Dell Inspiron 3543 laptop, which came pre-installed with Windows 8.1. I upgraded it to Windows 10 back in 2015, and currently I'm using Version 1903 OS Build 18362.175. I wish to set up a dual boot with Ubuntu 18.04.2 on this laptop. Is it possible to do it...
  6. Unidentified Network - Limited network Connectivity every time i boot up PC after shutdown.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unidentified Network - Limited network Connectivity every time i boot up PC after shutdown.: Hi all, Hoping somebody may have a solution to this as it is driving me nuts. Every time that I shut down my PC, when I boot it back up, I will have no internet access with the above error of "Unidentified network" and/ or "Limited network Connectivity". Troubleshooter can...
  7. [Windows 10 clean install] Booting from USB freezes on black screen w/dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [Windows 10 clean install] Booting from USB freezes on black screen w/dots: I recently built a computer (see parts list below) and I am attempting to install Windows 10 via a USB on a new SSD (NOTE: This is a brand new install, I don't have an existing harddrive with Windows on it). I have downloaded the Windows Media tool and formatted the USB...
  8. Windows 10 Won't Boot Up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Won't Boot Up: Hello earlier this day, my desktop run into a blue screen of death with reasoning being KMode Exception Not Handled and fixed it by turning off fast startup. After a few hours, my pc run into a blue screen of death again but now the reason is IRQL Not Less or Equal. I had...
  9. Boot manager question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot manager question: Just a quick question for clarification : In Bios (Uefi) Windows Boot Manager is displayed at the top of the boot order. Is this the same as the Boot manager in Windows? [img] 135054
  10. PC won’t boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won’t boot: Hey, I ran into a problem early this morning. My game (World of Warcraft) crashed and after relaunch I got a bsod (reference by pointer) I thought it might be a one time thing so I didn’t do anything. I was watching netflix and suddenly everything froze. If I turn the PC...