Windows 10: No boot

Discus and support No boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Dell Optiplex 790 suddenly stopped booting. This in the error: Volume in drive C is system reserved. volume Serial Number is 22C7-A5EB. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hnyram76105, Apr 9, 2021.

1. No boot

My Dell Optiplex 790 suddenly stopped booting. This in the error: Volume in drive C is system reserved. volume Serial Number is 22C7-A5EB. I have not been able to boot in to Command Prompt or the Sign In Screen since. I have a Recovery Disk. It does nothing. I have a USB backup. It does nothing. I have files on there that I do not want to lose. The diagnostic tool gives the components a clean bill of health. Help!

ingram_w

:)

hnyram76105, Apr 9, 2021
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 9, 2021
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Apr 9, 2021
  4. No boot

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-post-boot-video-problems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

No boot

1. No boot - Similar Threads - boot

2. PC not booting into windows/crash help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not booting into windows/crash help: I’m having a big issue with my PC, it froze while I was playing a game and when I restarted it it refused to boot into windows at all, just keeps going to bios.The only time it went past bios it should this blue screen with horizontal black stripes on the right half. I have...
  3. PC not booting into windows/crash help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC not booting into windows/crash help: I’m having a big issue with my PC, it froze while I was playing a game and when I restarted it it refused to boot into windows at all, just keeps going to bios.The only time it went past bios it should this blue screen with horizontal black stripes on the right half. I have...
  4. Error sign: No boot disk has been detected or disk has failed on my pc window-8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error sign: No boot disk has been detected or disk has failed on my pc window-8: Can’t turn on pc because error :No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed Message on my blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-sign-no-boot-disk-has-been-detected-or-disk/fc511c88-7ba4-4ab4-b91c-0595f67ecd73
  5. Error sign: No boot disk has been detected or disk has failed on my pc window-8

Error sign: No boot disk has been detected or disk has failed on my pc window-8: Can’t turn on pc because error :No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed Message on my blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-sign-no-boot-disk-has-been-detected-or-disk/fc511c88-7ba4-4ab4-b91c-0595f67ecd73
  6. Safe boot issues on windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe boot issues on windows 11.: I have windows 11. In BIOS settings it says safe boot enabled, in msinfo32 it says disabled. Ive searched for many solutions on the internet for months now. What I found is I suppose it is like that because I launch my windows in other OS mode. When I swithc it to Windows...
  7. Safe boot issues on windows 11.

Safe boot issues on windows 11.: I have windows 11. In BIOS settings it says safe boot enabled, in msinfo32 it says disabled. Ive searched for many solutions on the internet for months now. What I found is I suppose it is like that because I launch my windows in other OS mode. When I swithc it to Windows...
  8. Windows 10 boots up infinitely. After automatic repair shows a black screen with a cursor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 boots up infinitely. After automatic repair shows a black screen with a cursor...: Just as the question says, whenever I boot up my laptop it refuses to load, and after I restart and it tries the automatic repair it just flashes some window at the top of the screen that is too fast for me to discern and sends me to a completely black screen with only the...
  9. Windows 10 boots up infinitely. After automatic repair shows a black screen with a cursor...

Windows 10 boots up infinitely. After automatic repair shows a black screen with a cursor...: Just as the question says, whenever I boot up my laptop it refuses to load, and after I restart and it tries the automatic repair it just flashes some window at the top of the screen that is too fast for me to discern and sends me to a completely black screen with only the...
  10. Windows 10 boots up infinitely. After automatic repair shows a black screen with a cursor...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging