Windows 10: No bootable device _ please restart system

Discus and support No bootable device _ please restart system in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After I installed Windows 10 Professional, my PC continues to shut down when I leave it unattended. A blue screen comes on and claims it is gathering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by If_only_I_knew_Microsoft_, Jul 31, 2020.

1. No bootable device _ please restart system

After I installed Windows 10 Professional, my PC continues to shut down when I leave it unattended. A blue screen comes on and claims it is gathering information. After a period of time, the unit reports the error message _ No bootable device _ please restart system.

Can you help?

No bootable device _ please restart system cfad81c7-27b1-47f8-ad26-99464c19956a?upload=true.jpg

:)

If_only_I_knew_Microsoft_, Jul 31, 2020

2. No bootable device -- please restart system?

I just removed my files and when I turn on my laptop it says checking media then checking media fail then it says no bootable device -- please restart system and when I restart my system it says the same thing please help?

Ghostgamerxp, Jul 31, 2020
  3. No bootable device -- please restart system

I just removed my files and when I turn on my laptop it says checking media then checking media fail then it says no bootable device -- please restart system and when I restart my system it says the same thing please
    help?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

Ghostgamerxp, Jul 31, 2020
  4. douglasjt Win User

No bootable device _ please restart system

No bootable device - please restart system

omg

I installed windows 10 ok and began investigating the errors that appeared on event log.

decided on a solution for one problem which meant updating the registry. So I thought I'd better take a copy just in case. From the internet I found instructions to

regedit right click on computer and export. So I exported it to a data stick. Situation now is that I cannot boot it. Presumably 'export' has moved rather than copied and now I get 'no bootable device - please restart system'.

I only bought my Toshiba satellite about two weeks ago (to use while I was upgrading my Acer to windows 10). Any constructive suggestions will be much appreciated.

Can anyone tell me what is the boot sequence in windows 10 - does it include the disk drive or am I clutching at straws?

douglasjt, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

No bootable device _ please restart system

1. No bootable device _ please restart system - Similar Threads - bootable device please

2. No bootable device — please restart system error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bootable device — please restart system error message: Hi I was stupid and snooping around my computer to see why my ram was capping at 8gbs I just installed 36gb to I pressed windows+r to get the run windows and typed in Msconfig and checked off the maximum ram box then I saw the number of processors box and saw it was grayed...
  3. No bootable device — please restart system error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No bootable device — please restart system error message: Hi I was stupid and snooping around my computer to see why my ram was capping at 8gbs I just installed 36gb to I pressed windows+r to get the run windows and typed in Msconfig and checked off the maximum ram box then I saw the number of processors box and saw it was grayed...
  4. No bootable device — please restart system error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. When adjusting take off we notice not bootable device--please restart system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When adjusting take off we notice not bootable device--please restart system: When adjusting take off we notice not bootable device--please restart system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-adjusting-take-off-we-notice-not-bootable/9d68ff17-b7fd-44a7-9f1c-123d975c3601
  6. When adjusting take off we notice not bootable device--please restart system

When adjusting take off we notice not bootable device--please restart system: When adjusting take off we notice not bootable device--please restart system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-adjusting-take-off-we-notice-not-bootable/9d68ff17-b7fd-44a7-9f1c-123d975c3601
  7. How to fix No bootable device -- Please restart system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix No bootable device -- Please restart system?: Hi there I today started up my Lenovo PC running Windows 11 and it did not boot--It had the error No bootable device--Please restart system . How to fix this??? I tried restarting But HOW DO I RESTART WITH NO RUNNING INSTALLATION??? pls help...
  8. How to fix No bootable device -- Please restart system?

How to fix No bootable device -- Please restart system?: Hi there I today started up my Lenovo PC running Windows 11 and it did not boot--It had the error No bootable device--Please restart system . How to fix this??? I tried restarting But HOW DO I RESTART WITH NO RUNNING INSTALLATION??? pls help...
  9. No bootable device - please restart system

in Windows 10 Support
    No bootable device - please restart system: My toshiba satellite laptop doesn't want to boot, and it also does not shown boot mode 160398
  10. "no bootable device -- Please restart system" HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "no bootable device -- Please restart system" HELP!: Hello, I recently updated windows 10 and it kept crashing and giving me the blue screen of death. Because I have everything backed up I just tried to wipe it all back to factory, but it encountered an error while it was doing that and not it will only give me a black...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. No bootable device restart system Acer