Windows 10: No bootable Device and Cant access BIOS

Discus and support No bootable Device and Cant access BIOS in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I just downgrade my windows 8.1 toshiba laptop to windows 7. After reboot the notification was contastly appearing on my black screen and only stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 98500911, Oct 16, 2018.

1. 98500911 Win User

No bootable Device and Cant access BIOS

Hi
    I just downgrade my windows 8.1 toshiba laptop to windows 7. After reboot the notification was contastly appearing on my black screen and only stops when I press any key. I thought I done something in my Bios setting I think its the Bios setting option. I tried to access bios setting but it cant.

Can any body help me please

regards

Timothy Palpali

:)

98500911, Oct 16, 2018
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Oct 16, 2018
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 16, 2018
  4. MUZAKKIR Win User

Bootable device not found

computer is not booting a black screen come
    up with this message bootable device not found i have properly attached my all cables even then my bios show that sata ports empty no hdd found

MUZAKKIR, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

1. No bootable Device and Cant access BIOS - Similar Threads - bootable Device Cant

2. Cant access BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access BIOS: When i restart my computer to access the BIOS or access via terminal it appears a black screen saying "input not supported" its working but i cant see nothing i can only select things random...
  3. Cant access BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant access BIOS: When i restart my computer to access the BIOS or access via terminal it appears a black screen saying "input not supported" its working but i cant see nothing i can only select things random...
  4. Unexpected store exception no bootable device and i cant access safe mode

Unexpected store exception no bootable device and i cant access safe mode: My pc froze and then there comes a blue screen with an error code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. When it restarts, it says no bootable device. So I go to the recovery equipment - Startup settings to open safe mode. But when i click restart, it says there was an error. Error...
  5. Unexpected store exception no bootable device and i cant access safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected store exception no bootable device and i cant access safe mode: My pc froze and then there comes a blue screen with an error code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. When it restarts, it says no bootable device. So I go to the recovery equipment - Startup settings to open safe mode. But when i click restart, it says there was an error. Error...
  6. cant access my bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant access my bios: when i restart and ch\lick the key on my keyboard it doesnt do anything. also when i restart through settings there is no option for bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-my-bios/35a6343d-8c96-4bc5-9da6-292898ff5677
  7. cant access my bios

cant access my bios: when i restart and ch\lick the key on my keyboard it doesnt do anything. also when i restart through settings there is no option for bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-my-bios/35a6343d-8c96-4bc5-9da6-292898ff5677
  8. cant access my bios

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. BIOS not recognizing Bootable Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BIOS not recognizing Bootable Devices: I have an Asus TUF Gaming x570-Plus Wifi Motherboard, I have been using a Samsung 860 EVO SSD for the past year or so. Just today when I powered on my PC, it's not recognizing any bootable devices and I keep getting stuck in the BIOS. I've tried replacing the cable,...
  10. No bootalbe Device and Cant access BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    No bootalbe Device and Cant access BIOS: Hi I just downgrade my windows 8.1 toshiba laptop to windows 7. After reboot the notification was contastly appearing on my black screen and only stops when I press any key. I thought I done something in my Bios setting I think its the Bios setting option. I tried to access...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no bootable device cant get into bios