Windows 10: "no bootable device -- Please restart system" HELP!

Discus and support "no bootable device -- Please restart system" HELP! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently updated windows 10 and it kept crashing and giving me the blue screen of death. Because I have everything backed up I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Curtiskaarin, Apr 29, 2019.

1. "no bootable device -- Please restart system" HELP!

Hello,

I recently updated windows 10 and it kept crashing and giving me the blue screen of death. Because I have everything backed up I just tried to wipe it all back to factory, but it encountered an error while it was doing that and not it will only give me a black screen with the "no bootable device -- Please restart system" notification. I pushed the power button to turn it off and then tried pressing each function key when turning it back on to try and get to the BIOS but I can't find anything that works. I've turned it off and on more times than I can remember trying a different key each time, but nothing is working. I can't get off the "no bootable device -- Please restart system" screen. Please help!

I have a "Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5212-4K", "4K ULTRA HD EDITION", part number "PSPVJU-011016", serial number 7F045137S. It was running Windows 10, with an intel core i7 processor. Please let me know if there is any other information you may need to help.

Curtis

:)

Curtiskaarin, Apr 29, 2019

2. No bootable device -- please restart system?

I just removed my files and when I turn on my laptop it says checking media then checking media fail then it says no bootable device -- please restart system and when I restart my system it says the same thing please help?

Ghostgamerxp, Apr 29, 2019
  3. No bootable device -- please restart system

I just removed my files and when I turn on my laptop it says checking media then checking media fail then it says no bootable device -- please restart system and when I restart my system it says the same thing please
    help?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

Ghostgamerxp, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Agility Win User

"no bootable device -- Please restart system" HELP!

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

"no bootable device -- Please restart system" HELP!

1. "no bootable device -- Please restart system" HELP! - Similar Threads - bootable device Please

2. No bootable device — please restart system error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bootable device — please restart system error message: Hi I was stupid and snooping around my computer to see why my ram was capping at 8gbs I just installed 36gb to I pressed windows+r to get the run windows and typed in Msconfig and checked off the maximum ram box then I saw the number of processors box and saw it was grayed...
  3. No bootable device — please restart system error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No bootable device — please restart system error message: Hi I was stupid and snooping around my computer to see why my ram was capping at 8gbs I just installed 36gb to I pressed windows+r to get the run windows and typed in Msconfig and checked off the maximum ram box then I saw the number of processors box and saw it was grayed...
  4. No bootable device — please restart system error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. When adjusting take off we notice not bootable device--please restart system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When adjusting take off we notice not bootable device--please restart system: When adjusting take off we notice not bootable device--please restart system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-adjusting-take-off-we-notice-not-bootable/9d68ff17-b7fd-44a7-9f1c-123d975c3601
  6. When adjusting take off we notice not bootable device--please restart system

When adjusting take off we notice not bootable device--please restart system: When adjusting take off we notice not bootable device--please restart system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-adjusting-take-off-we-notice-not-bootable/9d68ff17-b7fd-44a7-9f1c-123d975c3601
  7. How to fix No bootable device -- Please restart system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix No bootable device -- Please restart system?: Hi there I today started up my Lenovo PC running Windows 11 and it did not boot--It had the error No bootable device--Please restart system . How to fix this??? I tried restarting But HOW DO I RESTART WITH NO RUNNING INSTALLATION??? pls help...
  8. How to fix No bootable device -- Please restart system?

How to fix No bootable device -- Please restart system?: Hi there I today started up my Lenovo PC running Windows 11 and it did not boot--It had the error No bootable device--Please restart system . How to fix this??? I tried restarting But HOW DO I RESTART WITH NO RUNNING INSTALLATION??? pls help...
  9. No bootable device _ please restart system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No bootable device _ please restart system: After I installed Windows 10 Professional, my PC continues to shut down when I leave it unattended. A blue screen comes on and claims it is gathering information. After a period of time, the unit reports the error message _ No bootable device _ please restart system. Can...
  10. No bootable device - please restart system

in Windows 10 Support
    No bootable device - please restart system: My toshiba satellite laptop doesn't want to boot, and it also does not shown boot mode 160398

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pspvju-011016