Windows 10: No bootable device - please restart system

Discus and support No bootable device - please restart system in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My toshiba satellite laptop doesn't want to boot, and it also does not shown boot mode 160398 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by The teffos, Jul 11, 2020.

1. No bootable device - please restart system

My toshiba satellite laptop doesn't want to boot, and it also does not shown boot mode

:)

The teffos, Jul 11, 2020

2. No bootable device -- please restart system?

I just removed my files and when I turn on my laptop it says checking media then checking media fail then it says no bootable device -- please restart system and when I restart my system it says the same thing please help?

Ghostgamerxp, Jul 11, 2020
  3. No bootable device -- please restart system

I just removed my files and when I turn on my laptop it says checking media then checking media fail then it says no bootable device -- please restart system and when I restart my system it says the same thing please
    help?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

Ghostgamerxp, Jul 11, 2020
  4. douglasjt Win User

No bootable device - please restart system

omg

I installed windows 10 ok and began investigating the errors that appeared on event log.

decided on a solution for one problem which meant updating the registry. So I thought I'd better take a copy just in case. From the internet I found instructions to

regedit right click on computer and export. So I exported it to a data stick. Situation now is that I cannot boot it. Presumably 'export' has moved rather than copied and now I get 'no bootable device - please restart system'.

I only bought my Toshiba satellite about two weeks ago (to use while I was upgrading my Acer to windows 10). Any constructive suggestions will be much appreciated.

Can anyone tell me what is the boot sequence in windows 10 - does it include the disk drive or am I clutching at straws?

douglasjt, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

1. No bootable device - please restart system - Similar Threads - bootable device please

2. No bootable device — please restart system error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bootable device — please restart system error message: Hi I was stupid and snooping around my computer to see why my ram was capping at 8gbs I just installed 36gb to I pressed windows+r to get the run windows and typed in Msconfig and checked off the maximum ram box then I saw the number of processors box and saw it was grayed...
  3. No bootable device — please restart system error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No bootable device — please restart system error message: Hi I was stupid and snooping around my computer to see why my ram was capping at 8gbs I just installed 36gb to I pressed windows+r to get the run windows and typed in Msconfig and checked off the maximum ram box then I saw the number of processors box and saw it was grayed...
  4. No bootable device — please restart system error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. When adjusting take off we notice not bootable device--please restart system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When adjusting take off we notice not bootable device--please restart system: When adjusting take off we notice not bootable device--please restart system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-adjusting-take-off-we-notice-not-bootable/9d68ff17-b7fd-44a7-9f1c-123d975c3601
  6. When adjusting take off we notice not bootable device--please restart system

When adjusting take off we notice not bootable device--please restart system: When adjusting take off we notice not bootable device--please restart system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-adjusting-take-off-we-notice-not-bootable/9d68ff17-b7fd-44a7-9f1c-123d975c3601
  7. How to fix No bootable device -- Please restart system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix No bootable device -- Please restart system?: Hi there I today started up my Lenovo PC running Windows 11 and it did not boot--It had the error No bootable device--Please restart system . How to fix this??? I tried restarting But HOW DO I RESTART WITH NO RUNNING INSTALLATION??? pls help...
  8. How to fix No bootable device -- Please restart system?

How to fix No bootable device -- Please restart system?: Hi there I today started up my Lenovo PC running Windows 11 and it did not boot--It had the error No bootable device--Please restart system . How to fix this??? I tried restarting But HOW DO I RESTART WITH NO RUNNING INSTALLATION??? pls help...
  9. No bootable device _ please restart system

No bootable device _ please restart system: After I installed Windows 10 Professional, my PC continues to shut down when I leave it unattended. A blue screen comes on and claims it is gathering information. After a period of time, the unit reports the error message _ No bootable device _ please restart system. Can...
  10. "no bootable device -- Please restart system" HELP!

"no bootable device -- Please restart system" HELP!: Hello, I recently updated windows 10 and it kept crashing and giving me the blue screen of death. Because I have everything backed up I just tried to wipe it all back to factory, but it encountered an error while it was doing that and not it will only give me a black...