Windows 10: No bootable device

Discus and support No bootable device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can anyone help me with this? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-bootable-device/0ee1a0af-22e9-45a5-a308-7fab7f847b9f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Random kid_pubg, Jul 17, 2019.

1. No bootable device

Can anyone help me with this? No bootable device [​IMG]

:)

Random kid_pubg, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Chewy Win User
    Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Jul 17, 2019
  4. MUZAKKIR Win User

No bootable device

Bootable device not found

computer is not booting a black screen come
    up with this message bootable device not found i have properly attached my all cables even then my bios show that sata ports empty no hdd found

MUZAKKIR, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

No bootable device

1. No bootable device - Similar Threads - bootable device

2. No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bootable Device: Whenever Playing Games Valorant and Overwatch 2.Mid Game, Blue Screen of Death.Auto Reboot, Shows No Bootable Device. After Force Shutdown, Restart Back No Issue. Then Mid Game, IT Repeats Again...
  3. No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Bootable Device: Whenever Playing Games Valorant and Overwatch 2.Mid Game, Blue Screen of Death.Auto Reboot, Shows No Bootable Device. After Force Shutdown, Restart Back No Issue. Then Mid Game, IT Repeats Again...
  4. Cooked Computer? No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooked Computer? No Bootable Device: after a random crash mid-gaming session my pc rebooted, displayed a 2.2tb-infinity logo, then says "No bootable device, press any key to reset" and none of the keys I've been told have been able to open the BiOS.I have a windows recovery thumbdrive plugged in, both of my hard...
  5. Cooked Computer? No Bootable Device

Cooked Computer? No Bootable Device: after a random crash mid-gaming session my pc rebooted, displayed a 2.2tb-infinity logo, then says "No bootable device, press any key to reset" and none of the keys I've been told have been able to open the BiOS.I have a windows recovery thumbdrive plugged in, both of my hard...
  6. Cooked Computer? No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable PXE-M0F: Exiting Broadcom PXE ROM. No bootable device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable PXE-M0F: Exiting Broadcom PXE ROM. No bootable device: My PC started showing this error, so I've tired to change the boot order around and it's still not working. This is the current boot order: IDE 0:, IDE 1: PIONEER DVD-RW, USB FDD, Network Boot: MBA v10.0.9, USB HDD, USB CDROM. What can I do to fix this or at the very least,...
  8. PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable PXE-M0F: Exiting Broadcom PXE ROM. No bootable device

PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable PXE-M0F: Exiting Broadcom PXE ROM. No bootable device: My PC started showing this error, so I've tired to change the boot order around and it's still not working. This is the current boot order: IDE 0:, IDE 1: PIONEER DVD-RW, USB FDD, Network Boot: MBA v10.0.9, USB HDD, USB CDROM. What can I do to fix this or at the very least,...
  9. HP Notebook-14df0018wm laptop says "no bootable device found"!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Notebook-14df0018wm laptop says "no bootable device found"!: I have an HP Notebook-14df0018wm laptop. It had the windows 10S but now it has the Windows 11. I received a notification for the Windows 11 update, so I did the update. The laptop worked for a few more days then I went to turn it on one day & it just went to a black screen &...
  10. HP Notebook-14df0018wm laptop says "no bootable device found"!

HP Notebook-14df0018wm laptop says "no bootable device found"!: I have an HP Notebook-14df0018wm laptop. It had the windows 10S but now it has the Windows 11. I received a notification for the Windows 11 update, so I did the update. The laptop worked for a few more days then I went to turn it on one day & it just went to a black screen &...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows no bootabl device suddenly

2. computer come up with no bootable devices

3. no bootable device acer que faire