Windows 10: No Bootable Device

Discus and support No Bootable Device in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. I just updated Windows10 to my Acer I5 laptop and restart him. I see on the screen sign NO BOOTABLE DEVICE only. I used my recovery USB stick and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ЕвгенийМельничук, Dec 28, 2019.

1. No Bootable Device

Hi. I just updated Windows10 to my Acer I5 laptop and restart him. I see on the screen sign NO BOOTABLE DEVICE only. I used my recovery USB stick and under Advanced options can't do nothing. I see an information YOUR HARD DRIVE LOCKED.

I used some recommendations regarding CHKDSK, BOOT FIX, Check Bios setup. Nothing help.

I used my laptop 3 years with all newest Windows10 updates without any problems. But this week, mean last week of December 2019 was not lucky. I don't understand why Microsoft update software broke my laptop?

I don't have computer now, afraid about loose my data.

I trusted Microsoft, but now I have big problem with my Laptop and data.

I hope that you will provide me with professional assistance in this situation, without any cost for me.

Regards,

Yauheni.No Bootable Device [​IMG]

:)

ЕвгенийМельничук, Dec 28, 2019
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Chewy Win User
    Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Dec 28, 2019
  4. MUZAKKIR Win User

No Bootable Device

Bootable device not found

computer is not booting a black screen come
    up with this message bootable device not found i have properly attached my all cables even then my bios show that sata ports empty no hdd found

MUZAKKIR, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

No Bootable Device

1. No Bootable Device - Similar Threads - Bootable Device

2. No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run: Hello All,I have upgraded my Dell Latitute 5580 pc from HDD to SSD WD SA510 2.5 500gb and installed Windows 10 by using USB installation media. Everything went well until this step and Windows started to work as expected. But while Windows is running, the PC gave Blue Screen...
  3. No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run: Hello All,I have upgraded my Dell Latitute 5580 pc from HDD to SSD and installed Windows 10 by using USB installation media. Everything went well until this step and Windows started to work as expected. But while Windows is running, the PC gave Blue Screen with Kernel Data...
  4. No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run: Hello All,I have upgraded my Dell Latitute 5580 pc from HDD to SSD and installed Windows 10 by using USB installation media. Everything went well until this step and Windows started to work as expected. But while Windows is running, the PC gave Blue Screen with Kernel Data...
  5. BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found: So recently my windows 11 got an update,my laptop was working perfectly fine until it restarted and started giving errors like "no bootable devices found" or the "HTTP boot error".I've tried many solutions on the internet and I even tried running diagnostic test and it said...
  6. BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found

BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found: So recently my windows 11 got an update,my laptop was working perfectly fine until it restarted and started giving errors like "no bootable devices found" or the "HTTP boot error".I've tried many solutions on the internet and I even tried running diagnostic test and it said...
  7. No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bootable device found: Hii It's been a bad day for me i was creating a partition through AOEMI partition assistant on my laptop i got 500 gb hard drive and tried to allocate the free space to another partition but i think i did some mess and deleted some partitions which don't have to be deleted...
  8. No bootable device found

No bootable device found: Hii It's been a bad day for me i was creating a partition through AOEMI partition assistant on my laptop i got 500 gb hard drive and tried to allocate the free space to another partition but i think i did some mess and deleted some partitions which don't have to be deleted...
  9. No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My PC is saying No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC is saying No bootable device found: My PC is saying No bootable device found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-saying-no-bootable-device-found/de09f0e9-0ae3-4bbf-99d0-d4dae47dbf4b