Windows 10: No bootable devices found

Discus and support No bootable devices found in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I’ve been using my dell g3 3579 for a couple of years now and I recently faced this issue.. My laptop was pre installed with windows 10 and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pranav C, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Pranav C Win User

No bootable devices found

Hi all, I’ve been using my dell g3 3579 for a couple of years now and I recently faced this issue.. My laptop was pre installed with windows 10 and I had recently upgraded to windows 11. By default, windows had come pre installed on the ssd.. I force shut down my laptop recently since I had a small bug with a game that I was playing “Valorant”..When I turned my laptop back on, I faced the issue depicted by the image below..I tried various things like switching the boot sequence to legacy external devices, disabling the secure boot, enabling legacy option ROM.. but nothing seems to work for

:)

Pranav C, Nov 27, 2021
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Chewy Win User
    Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Nov 27, 2021
  4. MUZAKKIR Win User

Bootable device not found

computer is not booting a black screen come
    up with this message bootable device not found i have properly attached my all cables even then my bios show that sata ports empty no hdd found

MUZAKKIR, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

1. No bootable devices found - Similar Threads - bootable devices found

2. No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bootable device found: Hii It's been a bad day for me i was creating a partition through AOEMI partition assistant on my laptop i got 500 gb hard drive and tried to allocate the free space to another partition but i think i did some mess and deleted some partitions which don't have to be deleted...
  3. No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No bootable device found: Hii It's been a bad day for me i was creating a partition through AOEMI partition assistant on my laptop i got 500 gb hard drive and tried to allocate the free space to another partition but i think i did some mess and deleted some partitions which don't have to be deleted...
  4. No bootable devices found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bootable devices found: Hi all, I’ve been using my dell g3 3579 for a couple of years now and I recently faced this issue.. My laptop was pre installed with windows 10 and I had recently upgraded to windows 11. By default, windows had come pre installed on the ssd.. I force shut down my laptop...
  5. bootable device not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bootable device not found: My acer nitro 5 laptop with i5 9th gen sometime shows bootable device not found error and sometimes it automatically gets fixed..can anyone tell whats the issue?I have tried to set default setting from bios but didn't work for me...
  6. No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No bootable device found: I've been using my laptop for a while. My hard drive got corrupted a month back so i decided to add an m.2 ssd and install windows on that. I had left my hard drive in with the installation. Yesterday i got my hands on a 2.5 inch ssd so i decided to replace my hard drive with...
  7. No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No bootable device found: Whenever i turn on my pc it loads like normal and i see the dell logo but at the time it would usually have the login screen i get a screen that says no bootable devices found. How do i fix this submitted by /u/Max123543 [link] [comments]...
  8. No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No bootable device found: Having a problem of no bootable device found but when the hardware scan is done it shows no defective hardware. Yesterday I reset window 10 thought it might occurs due to software problem. Laptop runs smoothly yesterday but today morning suddenly no bootable device is...
  9. no bootable device found

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    no bootable device found: can viruses/malware cause no bootable device found error and is there a way to fix it please respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-bootable-device-found/57540b3c-73f0-44aa-9e16-8dd0da5066d5
  10. no bootable device found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no bootable device found: Hi, Because of a virus I hard reseted my DELL XPS 15 9550 with the SupportAssist tool Unfortunately it said the error: *no bootable device found* after making a boot USB stick with another computer and using it as a bootable device there were no differences! please tell me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. G3 3779 No bootable devices found