Windows 10: No bootable drive problem on startup

Discus and support No bootable drive problem on startup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everytime i boot up i get the no bootable drive press ctrl alt dlt to reset. I can manually pick the drive in the bios menu and it will boot just fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by boy102789, Oct 13, 2021.

1. boy102789 Win User

No bootable drive problem on startup

Everytime i boot up i get the no bootable drive press ctrl alt dlt to reset. I can manually pick the drive in the bios menu and it will boot just fine .

:)

boy102789, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Chewy Win User

Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Agility Win User
    Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

1. No bootable drive problem on startup - Similar Threads - bootable drive problem

2. No bootable drive problem on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No bootable drive problem on startup: Everytime i boot up i get the no bootable drive press ctrl alt dlt to reset. I can manually pick the drive in the bios menu and it will boot just fine ....
  3. Restart Problem - No Bootable Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart Problem - No Bootable Drive: I rebuilt a Supermicro computer using a used X10DAX, Rev.1.02 motherboard. I installed a brandnew Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1 TB NVMe drive based on their PCIe card. Default sector size is 512 bytes. In another machine I deleted everything on an olderCrucial 64 GB SSD/SATA drive...
  4. Cloned Drive bootable?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cloned Drive bootable?: I have an SSD in my laptop. I cloned it to a SSD in an external case. When I put the cloned drive in the laptop it isn't recognized. How do I make it bootable? 161368
  5. bootable drive

bootable drive: My computer will not boot getting "{no bootable drive found" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootable-drive/5b6a0724-e6ae-4921-a744-8271d38634d2
  6. bootable usb drive

in Windows 10 Support
    bootable usb drive: I am having issues with a new dell 3781 laptop with win 10 pro. The dell os recovery file installed on a direct download to usb drive won't boot but goes directly to the desktop. To test this I need any bootable usb file software from any source, preferably a small file....
  7. Creating a bootable drive

Creating a bootable drive: I am going to be using a Clickfree backup drive as a Windows 10 bootable drive. [img] Does the bootable mage need to be burned onto the drive or can the file just be copied? 128448
  8. Creating a bootable drive

Creating a bootable drive: How can I use a USB drive that has Windows 10 CD image on there to create a bootable drive. Either USB or CD. I browse the files on the usb that I have and it has setup and folders for x86 and x64, etc....I want to make a bootable USB or CD for Windows 10. I also have a...
  9. re: a problem making a bootable USB drive

in Windows 10 Support
    re: a problem making a bootable USB drive: 1 I don't know if I should make a new thread or continue it on my old thread at I have 2 question's about win 10 home - Windows 10 Forums ? I am trying to make a self booting USB drive of the prog "PCUlocker" on my Dell Inspiron15-3541 laptop OS Win 7 home 32bit. The purpose...
  10. Bootable USB drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Bootable USB drive: Hi I have been speaking to Macrium via Facebook and decided I will go for the full version and have the security of a full image if my notebook ever goes wrong.... plus they gave me a 20% discount code so that is good *Smile Just a couple of questions.... 1. I want...