Windows 10: No bootable OS 3FO

Discus and support No bootable OS 3FO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop suddenly crashed in the middle of a game and gave a BSOD. Upon rebooting it says that no bootable os found. 2 hours prior to this i booted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Domingo2462, Jan 6, 2021.

1. No bootable OS 3FO

My laptop suddenly crashed in the middle of a game and gave a BSOD. Upon rebooting it says that no bootable os found. 2 hours prior to this i booted to an older harddrive with an external hdd enclosure by changing uefi settings. However I made sure to revert UEFI settings back to the default. I was able to restart and boot back to my internal hdd with the external hdd enclosure disconnected. I think this is somehow connected. Any ideas how to fix this? I can still boot from the external hdd if I connect it upon powering the laptop on, but I can't boot from my internal.

:)

Domingo2462, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Chewy Win User
    Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Jan 6, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

No bootable OS 3FO

Error 3FO upon startup

Hi Gavin

A 3FO error can sometimes indicate an imminent hard drive failure, that error is produced by the hardware test on your PC and not by Windows . . .

Is your PC a HP system by any chance, if so this is a known bug on a HP and generally does not indicate hard drive failure . . .

How old roughly is your PC?

DaveM121, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

No bootable OS 3FO

1. No bootable OS 3FO - Similar Threads - bootable 3FO

2. No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bootable Device: Whenever Playing Games Valorant and Overwatch 2.Mid Game, Blue Screen of Death.Auto Reboot, Shows No Bootable Device. After Force Shutdown, Restart Back No Issue. Then Mid Game, IT Repeats Again...
  3. No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Bootable Device: Whenever Playing Games Valorant and Overwatch 2.Mid Game, Blue Screen of Death.Auto Reboot, Shows No Bootable Device. After Force Shutdown, Restart Back No Issue. Then Mid Game, IT Repeats Again...
  4. Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition: Due to a previous unrelated problem, I had cloned my primary SSD onto another of the same size 1tb. I then wiped my primary drive and reinstalled windows 10 onto it. After copying files across from my secondary SSD to my primary, I eventually got around to wiping my secondary...
  5. Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition

Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition: Due to a previous unrelated problem, I had cloned my primary SSD onto another of the same size 1tb. I then wiped my primary drive and reinstalled windows 10 onto it. After copying files across from my secondary SSD to my primary, I eventually got around to wiping my secondary...
  6. Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?: Hey everyone! I'm currently facing a bit of a challenge and could really use some guidance. I've recently needed to create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer, but there's a twist—I need to do it from my Mac. I understand that the process might be a bit different compared to...
  8. How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?

How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?: Hey everyone! I'm currently facing a bit of a challenge and could really use some guidance. I've recently needed to create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer, but there's a twist—I need to do it from my Mac. I understand that the process might be a bit different compared to...
  9. How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Cooked Computer? No Bootable Device

Cooked Computer? No Bootable Device: after a random crash mid-gaming session my pc rebooted, displayed a 2.2tb-infinity logo, then says "No bootable device, press any key to reset" and none of the keys I've been told have been able to open the BiOS.I have a windows recovery thumbdrive plugged in, both of my hard...