Windows 10: No bootalbe Device and Cant access BIOS

Discus and support No bootalbe Device and Cant access BIOS in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I just downgrade my windows 8.1 toshiba laptop to windows 7. After reboot the notification was contastly appearing on my black screen and only stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 98500911, Oct 16, 2018.

1. 98500911 Win User

No bootalbe Device and Cant access BIOS

Hi
    I just downgrade my windows 8.1 toshiba laptop to windows 7. After reboot the notification was contastly appearing on my black screen and only stops when I press any key. I thought I done something in my Bios setting I think its the Bios setting option. I tried to access bios setting but it cant.

Can any body help me please

regards

Timothy Palpali

:)

98500911, Oct 16, 2018

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Oct 16, 2018
  4. No bootalbe Device and Cant access BIOS

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

No bootalbe Device and Cant access BIOS

1. No bootalbe Device and Cant access BIOS - Similar Threads - bootalbe Device Cant

2. Cant access BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access BIOS: When i restart my computer to access the BIOS or access via terminal it appears a black screen saying "input not supported" its working but i cant see nothing i can only select things random...
  3. Cant access BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant access BIOS: When i restart my computer to access the BIOS or access via terminal it appears a black screen saying "input not supported" its working but i cant see nothing i can only select things random...
  4. I cant have a bios access

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant have a bios access: Hey, recently i had a blue screen worth this error : whea uncorrectable error. After that i tried to restart my pc but i just have a black screen with an underscore at the middle left of my screen. I cant access to the bios and idk if my keyboard is working....
  5. I cant have a bios access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant have a bios access: Hey, recently i had a blue screen worth this error : whea uncorrectable error. After that i tried to restart my pc but i just have a black screen with an underscore at the middle left of my screen. I cant access to the bios and idk if my keyboard is working....
  6. cant access my bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant access my bios: when i restart and ch\lick the key on my keyboard it doesnt do anything. also when i restart through settings there is no option for bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-my-bios/35a6343d-8c96-4bc5-9da6-292898ff5677
  7. cant access my bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant access my bios: when i restart and ch\lick the key on my keyboard it doesnt do anything. also when i restart through settings there is no option for bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-my-bios/35a6343d-8c96-4bc5-9da6-292898ff5677
  8. cant access my bios

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Cant access bios Dell Desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant access bios Dell Desktop: I am trying to reinstall windows on my Dell Inspiron 580 Desktop PC. I have downloaded the media creation tool and prepared a bootab;le USB stick. However using F12 or F2 the optioons that pop up when I first power up I can't get into the Bios. 121426
  10. No bootable Device and Cant access BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    No bootable Device and Cant access BIOS: Hi I just downgrade my windows 8.1 toshiba laptop to windows 7. After reboot the notification was contastly appearing on my black screen and only stops when I press any key. I thought I done something in my Bios setting I think its the Bios setting option. I tried to access...