Windows 10: No brightness slider for my monitor and can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties

Discus and support No brightness slider for my monitor and can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; there's no slider on the bottom left or in the display settings. also, I can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by insanik, Oct 6, 2022.

1. insanik Win User

No brightness slider for my monitor and can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties

there's no slider on the bottom left or in the display settings. also, I can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties

:)

insanik, Oct 6, 2022

2. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Oct 6, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

No brightness slider for my monitor and can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties

usb monitors using graphics card

Hi isaac177,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know the model number of AOC display monitor?
    2. Is this the first time that you are trying to setup the display using HDMI?

You can try to use an adaptor (USB/HDMI or VGA as the card has 3 slots) to connect to monitor. I would also suggest you to get in touch with Nvidia to know more about this as there can be output issues while using adaptors and your Graphic card (GTX
    1660 Ti) might not work as expected.

I suggest you to refer this
    NVidia
    support link, and check if that helps.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

1. No brightness slider for my monitor and can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties - Similar Threads - brightness slider monitor

2. How to use a different graphics card for my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use a different graphics card for my monitor: I have two graphics cards a 0.5 gb igpu for small tasks that my monitor uses and a 4gb amd radeon 6500m for gaming how do i make my monitor use the 4gb one for small tasks also....
  3. How to use a different graphics card for my monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use a different graphics card for my monitor: I have two graphics cards a 0.5 gb igpu for small tasks that my monitor uses and a 4gb amd radeon 6500m for gaming how do i make my monitor use the 4gb one for small tasks also....
  4. No brightness slider for my monitor and can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No brightness slider for my monitor and can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties: there's no slider on the bottom left or in the display settings. also, I can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-brightness-slider-for-my-monitor-and-cant/750a2987-ccd1-40d9-b7c2-15498c7a1c4a
  5. No brightness slider for my monitor and can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No brightness slider for my monitor and can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties: there's no slider on the bottom left or in the display settings. also, I can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-brightness-slider-for-my-monitor-and-cant/750a2987-ccd1-40d9-b7c2-15498c7a1c4a
  6. Graphics card monitor problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphics card monitor problem: Hey guys i got a notebook today and i connected my monitor with hdmi cable to my notebook so i can have 2 screens. But when i unplugged hdmi cable (to bring my notebook somewhere else) and when i clicked on nvidia control panel it said that its not connected to current...
  7. Can't change the display brightness on my monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change the display brightness on my monitor: Hello! So I just built my first PC and I'm having a few issues with the Display brightness. I'm not new to Windows, I have been on a break from the OS system for a year so maybe things have changed but to my understanding, there was always a way to manually change the...
  8. Graphic cards and monitors matching

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphic cards and monitors matching: I am considering an upgrade of my ageing monitor. At present BenQ PD2700U is a high level contender. Problem is that my graphics card is a NVidia Quadro 600 which supports a maximum of 2560 x 1600 pixels and the PD2700U has 3840 x 2160 pixels. Going for the BenQ PD2700Q would...
  9. Graphic cards and monitors matching

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic cards and monitors matching: I am considering an upgrade of my ageing monitor. At present BenQ PD2700U is a high level contender. Problem is that my graphics card is a NVidia Quadro 600 which supports a maximum of 2560 x 1600 pixels and the PD2700U has 3840 x 2160 pixels. Going for the BenQ PD2700Q would...
  10. Graphic card or monitor problem?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphic card or monitor problem?: If when i retun computer from "display off" by moving cursor, my signal returns to dim or black (SOMETIMES), yes there is a signal, but there is a dim-black, or black signal, sometimes turning off and on monitor by button will result in blinking right picture and again goes...