Windows 10: No Brightness slider in Windows 11

Discus and support No Brightness slider in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Some Windows 11 users are complaining that they are not able to change the screen brightness because there is no brightness option in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 27, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

No Brightness slider in Windows 11

No Brightness slider in Windows 11 No-brightness-option-in-WIndows-11.png
    Some Windows 11 users are complaining that they are not able to change the screen brightness because there is no brightness option in Windows 11 Settings of their computers. They also tried to change the screen brightness from the Quick Access, but they found that the slider to change the brightness was greyed out. We […]

This article No Brightness slider in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 27, 2021
  2. fox-4x4 Win User

Windows 10 brightness slider?

not only 25% step is a problem. As in Windows 8.1 i need a slider to reduce brightness in my surface 3. It was very helpful when i take tablet at night after day use with 50% brightness. Now i must break my eyes when switching 50% to 75 then to 100. Please
    make back brightness slider (

fox-4x4, Oct 27, 2021
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Oct 27, 2021
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Brightness Slider Gone from Power Plan

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Select action center/notification button on the right side of the taskbar, and then move the
    Brightness slider to adjust the brightness. As mentioned in the article, if you
    don't have a desktop PC and the slider doesn't appear or work, try updating the display driver.
    As you have already update the Display drivers, I would suggest you to uninstall and delete the drivers then update it again. To uninstall and delete the drivers, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Device Manager and then expand the Display adapters
      section.
    2. Then right click on options listed below and click on Uninstall.
    3. Check the box next to Delete this drivers.
    4. Then reboot your device and update the drivers. You can also try updating the Batteries drivers along with display drivers from manufacturer’s website.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

1. No Brightness slider in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Brightness slider

2. Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...: Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried the update drivers and it doesn't help.The brightness slider is missing....
  3. Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...: Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried the update drivers and it doesn't help.The brightness slider is missing....
  4. When in Citrix Receiver the Volume and Display brightness sliders keep popping up on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When in Citrix Receiver the Volume and Display brightness sliders keep popping up on the...: When in Citrix Receiver the Volume and Display sliders keep popping up on the screen when I move the trackpad.I think it happens most then I sweep the mouse towards the top lever of the screen.This is a new Lenovo Ideapad Pro with Win 11.Doesn't happen when I connect from...
  5. When in Citrix Receiver the Volume and Display brightness sliders keep popping up on the...

When in Citrix Receiver the Volume and Display brightness sliders keep popping up on the...: When in Citrix Receiver the Volume and Display sliders keep popping up on the screen when I move the trackpad.I think it happens most then I sweep the mouse towards the top lever of the screen.This is a new Lenovo Ideapad Pro with Win 11.Doesn't happen when I connect from...
  6. brightness slider is not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    brightness slider is not working on windows 11: i have been facing this issue for a quite long time and its bugging me now. my laptop's brightness is at max. no matter where i move my slider, the brightness does not minimize. i once changed my graphics driver to monitor display basic adapter and fortunately laptop's...
  7. brightness slider is not working on windows 11

brightness slider is not working on windows 11: i have been facing this issue for a quite long time and its bugging me now. my laptop's brightness is at max. no matter where i move my slider, the brightness does not minimize. i once changed my graphics driver to monitor display basic adapter and fortunately laptop's...
  8. MISSING BRIGHTNESS SLIDER!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MISSING BRIGHTNESS SLIDER!!!!: Hello,I am going to use the text of another person as it describes exactly what my problem is for my pc on windows 11.On march 3/3/2022 seallen wrote:"I'd really like help, because none of the solutions I've found online that supposedly fix the issue work for me. Before...
  9. MISSING BRIGHTNESS SLIDER!!!!

MISSING BRIGHTNESS SLIDER!!!!: Hello,I am going to use the text of another person as it describes exactly what my problem is for my pc on windows 11.On march 3/3/2022 seallen wrote:"I'd really like help, because none of the solutions I've found online that supposedly fix the issue work for me. Before...
  10. missing brightness slider windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing brightness slider windows 11: Activated windows 11, and there is not a brightness slider anywhere, or anywhere where its supposed to be atleast. I have tried rolling back my drivers rx 6600 but that didn't provide any solution. help would be greatly appreciated as the very high brightness is killing my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Desktop computer Windows 11 has no brightness adjustment bar