Windows 10: No broad banband connection with automatic sign in. Netplwiz caued the problem.

Discus and support No broad banband connection with automatic sign in. Netplwiz caued the problem. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Mom's computer, from day one can not reconnect to the broadband after a reset. After every power failure a NEW connection must be made. So we have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RonSimpson1, Oct 14, 2018.

1. No broad banband connection with automatic sign in. Netplwiz caued the problem.

Mom's computer, from day one can not reconnect to the broadband after a reset. After every power failure a NEW connection must be made. So we have "connection1",2,3,4,5.... The computer repair men have said not ever turn off the power or let it update. So I got her a new computer. It works fine. Then I used NETPLWIZ to automatically sign her on. (like old computer)Now the new computer will not connect after reset. I undid Netplwiz and the problem is still there. Internet provider spent days and can not fix it. The local repair man can not fix it. Not a hardware problem. (two different computers) Wireless works fine but no service.

:)

RonSimpson1, Oct 14, 2018

2. Sign in automatically (not with netplwiz)

So I want to sign in automatically thru settings, not with netplwiz. But I keep getting this:

How do fix it?

No broad banband connection with automatic sign in.  Netplwiz caued the problem. 6fff5717-2665-4c63-abb5-5741b660cc64.png

AnthonyWang_604, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, No broad banband connection with automatic sign in.  Netplwiz caued the problem. :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Oct 14, 2018
  4. No broad banband connection with automatic sign in. Netplwiz caued the problem.

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

No broad banband connection with automatic sign in.  Netplwiz caued the problem. [​IMG]
    the reddw account is not listed in any of your options.....also deleted test.....screenshot of netplwiz

No broad banband connection with automatic sign in.  Netplwiz caued the problem. [​IMG]

reddwarf4ever, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

No broad banband connection with automatic sign in. Netplwiz caued the problem.

1. No broad banband connection with automatic sign in. Netplwiz caued the problem. - Similar Threads - broad banband connection

2. netplwiz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    netplwiz: I just got netplwiz to show the checkbox.I get that Microsoft wants to take a security first standpoint, and that is great.It's just that you hide some things now that I have to hunt for them.For instance, after a clean install on Windows 10 not 11 on this because, of course,...
  3. Auto Sign-In Missing From Netplwiz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Sign-In Missing From Netplwiz: I did a clean install of Windows 112 and normally I open Netplwiz.exe to automatically sign in but I didn't see the option to Automatically log-in.Where do I find this?I looked in sign-in options but found nothing.James...
  4. Auto Sign-In Missing From Netplwiz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Sign-In Missing From Netplwiz: I did a clean install of Windows 112 and normally I open Netplwiz.exe to automatically sign in but I didn't see the option to Automatically log-in.Where do I find this?I looked in sign-in options but found nothing.James...
  5. Problem with automatic connection of internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with automatic connection of internet: In our area, we experience frequent power-cut so the internet connection is disturbed. The problem is that after the power supply resumes, my internet connection doesn't connect automatically. It shows internet connections are available but didn't connect automatically. Even...
  6. netplwiz

in Windows 10 Customization
    netplwiz: after changing name of user using netplwiz then we cannot open any app(setting,cotena,etc).show error that u are not link your current path setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netplwiz/5316bfe3-2809-46a3-b0cc-11fc42fa67f7
  7. Netplwiz

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Netplwiz: I used Netplwiz to eliminate password log in. How do I reverse this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netplwiz/fbf7f3e6-a080-4b2c-bc6c-07069e9760d0
  8. Window 10 netplwiz problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window 10 netplwiz problem: Today when i changed my administeration account setting i change my account from administerator admin to standard and closed netplwiz then after when i tried to run any program as run as administerator it is not openning and as shown in picture i am also unable to run any...
  9. broad band

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    broad band: I have a dell with a tower set up for broadband can i get an adapter for wireles connection from my laptop via usb and install it Thank you TIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broad-band/f6e250b5-1235-4c16-9a11-a6a52086d4ee
  10. No broadband connection with automatic sign in. Netplwiz caued the problem.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No broadband connection with automatic sign in. Netplwiz caued the problem.: Mom's computer, from day one can not reconnect to the broadband after a reset. After every power failure a NEW connection must be made. So we have "connection1",2,3,4,5.... The computer repair men have said not ever turn off the power or let it update. So I got her a new...