Windows 10: no broadband on printer

Discus and support no broadband on printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My canon printer was working and printing from PC but since installing new router will not accept any jobs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DARRELLCUNNINGHAM1, Oct 13, 2019.

1. no broadband on printer

My canon printer was working and printing from PC but since installing new router will not accept any jobs

:)

DARRELLCUNNINGHAM1, Oct 13, 2019

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Oct 13, 2019
  4. no broadband on printer

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

no broadband on printer

1. no broadband on printer - Similar Threads - broadband printer

2. Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10: The device cannot start code 10 The specified request is not a valid operation for the targeted devuce https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-mobile-broadband-adapter-properties-code/2f8a623a-872c-4062-84fc-7ee2165e5a2e
  3. Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10: The device cannot start code 10 The specified request is not a valid operation for the targeted devuce https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-mobile-broadband-adapter-properties-code/2f8a623a-872c-4062-84fc-7ee2165e5a2e
  4. Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device: I did troubleshoot and it says that the adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems and that it's not fixed I've been dealing with this for a week now...
  6. Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device

Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device: I did troubleshoot and it says that the adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems and that it's not fixed I've been dealing with this for a week now...
  7. Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. How am I connected to internet without broadband or a Wi Fi device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am I connected to internet without broadband or a Wi Fi device?: AT&T shut my internet service off on their side Sept 25. In the Settings menu it says I'm not connected to the internet. I don't have WiFi either. So how amI able to ask this question without some kind of device allowing me access to the internet...
  9. How am I connected to internet without broadband or a Wi Fi device?

How am I connected to internet without broadband or a Wi Fi device?: AT&T shut my internet service off on their side Sept 25. In the Settings menu it says I'm not connected to the internet. I don't have WiFi either. So how amI able to ask this question without some kind of device allowing me access to the internet...
  10. Intalling existing printer with a new Virgin broadband hub

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intalling existing printer with a new Virgin broadband hub: After having to replace my Virgin Hub, I have tried via computer settings to get my HP 2540 printer scanner to print from my laptop I have now uninstalled the printer and asked the computer to rediscover it but I had to put name in manually. It...