Windows 10: NO BRONSER WOUD CONNECT IP ADDRESS 192.168.188.1 error take to long to connect

Discus and support NO BRONSER WOUD CONNECT IP ADDRESS 192.168.188.1 error take to long to connect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; ERROR APEAR WIHEN I TRY TO OPEN IP ADDRESS 192.168.188.1 THE ERROR IS: error take too long to connect. IS THERE SOMETHING THAT I CAN DO TO SOLWE THIS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StanSlobodnik1, Jun 5, 2021.

1. NO BRONSER WOUD CONNECT IP ADDRESS 192.168.188.1 error take to long to connect

ERROR APEAR WIHEN I TRY TO OPEN IP ADDRESS 192.168.188.1 THE ERROR IS: error take too long to connect. IS THERE SOMETHING THAT I CAN DO TO SOLWE THIS ISSUEStan

:)

StanSlobodnik1, Jun 5, 2021
  2. LemP Win User

Connecting my wireless printer

You will need both your network name (SSID) and network password.

One way to get this is to log on to your router and look at the "wireless network" section.

You log on to your router by entering its IP address into the address bar of your Internet browser (on any computer already connected to the router). You'll be asked for a username and password. The default username, IP address, and password for most brands
    of router are listed here:
    http://192-168-1-1ip.mobi/default-router-passwords-list/

If you need help, please provide the make and specific model of your router. Look for the manufacturer's label on the back or bottom of the device.

LemP, Jun 5, 2021
  3. 192.168.1.1 Won't Connect On Windows 10 Computer Or Edge Browser. Why ?

Well, I think I had this Kind of Problem With My Windows Machine Too However I did Not have mac computer at that time So I was Stuck to Fix the Issue With In Windows.

Truthfully this Not Windows Or Mac Problem Its Just a technical Glitch that can be remedy By Steps Given Below -

• Make sure You are connected to Router Using Ethernet Or Wireless Connection While trying to access the router Using

default ip.
    • Also, Look at the back of Bottom Of Your Router for Default Login credentials & Make Sure 192.168.1.1 is the default ip for Your Router.
    • Reset the Browser or Remove cache memory of the Browser to Try & check With New Settings.
    • Try a Different Internet Browser if your current One Won't Work.
    Hope this Helps

techwireguy, Jun 5, 2021
  4. NO BRONSER WOUD CONNECT IP ADDRESS 192.168.188.1 error take to long to connect

IP Address

Hi Will,

You might need your computer's IP address if you want to set up an Internet connection, allow other people to connect to your PC, or need to troubleshoot network problems. Kindly follow these steps to find the IP address of your computer:

• Select the Start button , start typing View network connections, and then select it in the list.
    • Select an active network connection, and then, in the toolbar, select
      View status of this connection
      . (You might need to select the chevron icon to find this command.)
    • Select Details. (Your PC's IP address appears in the
      Value
      column, next to IPv4 Address).
    Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

NO BRONSER WOUD CONNECT IP ADDRESS 192.168.188.1 error take to long to connect

1. NO BRONSER WOUD CONNECT IP ADDRESS 192.168.188.1 error take to long to connect - Similar Threads - BRONSER WOUD CONNECT

2. Strange IP address connected to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange IP address connected to my PC: I checked netstat and there was a weird IP from Texas that was connected to my pc. Ive been told that that is a hacker's IP thats connected to my pc but im not sure, any answers?...
  3. Strange IP address connected to my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange IP address connected to my PC: I checked netstat and there was a weird IP from Texas that was connected to my pc. Ive been told that that is a hacker's IP thats connected to my pc but im not sure, any answers?...
  4. Computer takes a long time to use an internet connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer takes a long time to use an internet connection.: I'm currently running windows 10, and it takes a long time to use an internet connection. It's connected just fine. but it takes a long time for it to use it and connect me to a game or webpage. The other computers in the house don't have this problem, and I've determined...
  5. Files takes long time to open on Ethernet connection

Files takes long time to open on Ethernet connection: When I click on any file to open it will take a very long time to open., it will also hang when I right click on it, or drag it. However when I disable the ethernet connection, i will not have this problem at all. Can anybody help me fix this issue. Thanks in advance....
  6. Windows 10 takes long to establish wifi connection

Windows 10 takes long to establish wifi connection: I have a Dell XPS with Windows 10. It takes about a minute to establish a connection with my wifi. It's very annoying to have to wait the minute and often retry to connect, every time I reopen my computer. I also have a Macbook running OSX 10.13 that connects to my...
  7. No IP address for Ethernet connection

No IP address for Ethernet connection: I recently bought a Netgear router. The Ethernet connection on the computer is not recognized because it does not have an IP address. How can I fix that?...
  8. My Laptop takes Extremely long to Connect to Ethernet

My Laptop takes Extremely long to Connect to Ethernet: My HP Pavilion dv6 doesn't take long to establish a 2.4 GHz connection to wifi, but ethernet takes forever. I want to use an ethernet connection because my download speed jumps from 50 mbps to 120. Iknow it is not a hardware issue because my ASUS desktop can connect using the...
  9. OpenVPN connecting but not changing IP address

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    OpenVPN connecting but not changing IP address: Apologies in advance... total novice here. Running windows 10 and using OpenVPN Connect. I used OpenVPN Connect a few weeks ago with no problem whatsoever. However, today when I log in it states that I'm "connected" VPN, yet when I click "go to" within OpenVPN I can see it...
  10. IP Connect to Static IP

IP Connect to Static IP: I have an A-V device with a static IP address. With my XP-Pro laptop, I can connect fine, but with my new laptop running WIN10Pro, I can't seem to find the right combination of settings to"see" the device. The static IP allows control of the A-V device's app., with the app....