Windows 10: No browsers working on windows 10

Discus and support No browsers working on windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using windows 10 version 2004 and can only get microsoft edge to work, I've tried 3 different browsers and all close on launch. Restarted my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dodastankyleg69, Sep 24, 2020.

1. No browsers working on windows 10

I'm using windows 10 version 2004 and can only get microsoft edge to work, I've tried 3 different browsers and all close on launch. Restarted my pc still closed and have no idea what to do. No microsoft I don't want to use your poo poo browser.

submitted by /u/dodastankyleg69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dodastankyleg69, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 24, 2020
  4. No browsers working on windows 10

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

No browsers working on windows 10

1. No browsers working on windows 10 - Similar Threads - browsers working

2. Videos on browser won't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Videos on browser won't work: so i am using the Yendex browser eveything was fine yesterday before the latest update, after the update the videos or gifs on Reddit or Twitter won't play, this is a problem also with Tidal being not able to playback. any thoughts? Update: kb4578968 submitted by...
  3. My keyboard is not working in chrome browser in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My keyboard is not working in chrome browser in windows 10: I am not able to type any thing in my chrome broswer it is working on edge and Firefox broswer but it is not working in chrome broswer tell me how I can fix this type of issue?...
  4. Browsers don't work after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Browsers don't work after sleep mode: Hello, I first thought I had an issue with Chrome but then I tried Opera and still have the same issue. Windows is 10 Home edition. If I have Chrome open and my computer goes to sleep then when it wakes up Chrome doesn't work. I can see the content of whatever I already...
  5. Camera working with apps but not on internet browser

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera working with apps but not on internet browser: So I have bought a new webcam logitech c310 and installed the latest driver. I have windows 10 with the latest updates. When I try using my webcam in any browser Edge, Chrome, Firefox none of them works. In my privacy setup I allowed everything, but still doesn't work. When I...
  6. All browsers stopped working after system recovery windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All browsers stopped working after system recovery windows 10: Hi Every thing working fine in my windows until I did System recovery. Then all the browsers stopped from opening and looks like they were blocked! When I clicked them nothing openend and I could not do a troubleshout either. I stopped the nortin firwall but nothing changed....
  7. No internet browser is working windows 10

No internet browser is working windows 10: I have installed windows 10 a week ago and since then i am facing this weird issue. After connecting , to internet sometimes browser works fine and sometimes it doesn't. It shows this error on Firefox. I am not using any anti virus. Please help!!![IMG]...
  8. Edge browser is in windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge browser is in windows 10 not working: Edge browser is in windows 10 is not working after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-is-in-windows-10-not-working/228ef603-8de5-4820-a485-7ce200b458a5
  9. Camera not working in browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera not working in browser: I will be using google meets soon and I tried to use the website on Microsoft edge. I have allowed camera access, updated my camera driver, troubleshooted, allowed camera to be used in apps in settings, and tried literally everything and it still does not work. I even tried...
  10. Edge browser on Windows 10 not working with my ATT.net login.

Edge browser on Windows 10 not working with my ATT.net login.: Page just cycles over and over again indefinitely. I went in Explorer 11 and was able to log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-on-windows-10-not-working-with-my/9fcc4b4f-3ece-47ba-b3ec-cf1151e9ac91