Windows 10: No BSOD, but PC freezes, sound loops.

Discus and support No BSOD, but PC freezes, sound loops. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello dear forumers, I'm getting crazy about this error I get everytime I turn on PC, I've ran every PCU, GPU, Memory test, everything is ok. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mrki69tua, Sep 24, 2020.

1. mrki69tua Win User

No BSOD, but PC freezes, sound loops.

Hello dear forumers,
    I'm getting crazy about this error I get everytime I turn on PC, I've ran every PCU, GPU, Memory test, everything is ok.
    After that I've tried to clean uninstall GPU drivers and install new one, tryed to sfc scannow, etc., but nothing works.

In Event Viewer I get error ID 7000 and 7009, and then randomly loop, I will post screenshots about it.

No BSOD, but PC freezes, sound loops. [​IMG]

No BSOD, but PC freezes, sound loops. [​IMG]

V2 Log:
    Google Drive: Sign-in

Thanks!

:)

mrki69tua, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Dj3Dub Win User

BSOD Loop restart.

I've been experiencing startup issues with my PC since last night. I go to startup and startup freezes. It seems that something is either stuck or freezing up on loading. Since it doesn't fully boot up, I have been hitting the reset button or holding the power button. It appears that this has made the problem worse. I went to startup this morning and am getting the same thing. Did the same steps of hitting reset and or holding the power button to shutdown. After this I am getting BSOD that keeps restarting and BSOD in a loop. The next boot loaded with repair options. I attempted to do startup repair and have been unsuccessful. How to get out of BSOD restart loop? Thanks!

Attachment 34523

Dj3Dub, Sep 24, 2020
  3. SIGSEGV Win User
    Freeze, BSOD, Boot Loop then QCode 55

Hi guys, i wanna ask whether my cpu imc was dead or got corrupted bios (or perhaps my motherboard has bricked already).

Early symptom of this problem is my pc often fail to boot and got random bios error and i had to press reset button and force to reboot. after weeks that my pc got freeze and bsod. Then last night after complete shutdown my pc got boot loop and then won't boot with qcode 55. i had already clear cmos, swapped ram, install only one ram, reseated ram but with still no luck.

SIGSEGV, Sep 24, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No BSOD, but PC freezes, sound loops. :p

cadaveca, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

1. No BSOD, but PC freezes, sound loops. - Similar Threads - BSOD freezes sound

2. Pc restarting loop, bsod, restarts entire pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc restarting loop, bsod, restarts entire pc: My pc has been running fine no issues I wanted to do a fresh install of windows on my 120gb ssd so I downloaded the medial tool on a usb formatted my 120 and went to install windows. First off every time I boot via usb my screen goes haywire and shows like weird artifact like...
  3. PC freezes, sound loops, discord is working!?

in Windows 10 Support
    PC freezes, sound loops, discord is working!?: Hello dear forumers, I'm getting crazy about this error I get everytime I turn on PC, I've ran every PCU, GPU, Memory test, everything is ok. After that I've tried to clean uninstall GPU drivers and install new one, tryed to sfc scannow, etc., but nothing works. In Event...
  4. [Crashes] PC freezes/crashes w. looping audio/bsod while on games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [Crashes] PC freezes/crashes w. looping audio/bsod while on games: Specs: ASUS Z170-E - Up to date BIOS version 3801 Intel i7 6700 3.4Ghz 8-core - Coolermaster Hyper EVO 212 air cooler MSI Geforce GTX 1060 6gb - Up to date driver ver. 445.75 16GB RAM 2133MHz 2 8gb DIMMS in slot A2 & B2 on mobo Samsung 850 EVO in m.2 250GB capacity WD...
  5. BSoD / Freezing PC with Buzz

BSoD / Freezing PC with Buzz: Hello! I have a brand new PC and had some system crashes so reinstalled windows and thought it worked but a day after my PC froze and made a buzzing noise and then a few hours later I got the dreadful BSoD PC Specs: i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz RAM 64,0 GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX...
  6. PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound: The title really, the PC is brand new but it keeps crashing with a loud buzzing sound, I've run quite a few tests myself but I'm pretty much a novice so treat this as if I've tried nothing and start from scratch, any help would be appreciated, specs below: Operating system...
  7. PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound: The title really, the PC is brand new but it keeps crashing with a loud buzzing sound, I've run quite a few tests myself but I'm pretty much a novice so treat this as if I've tried nothing and start from scratch, any help would be appreciated, specs below: Operating system...
  8. PC Inconsistent freezing and BSOD

PC Inconsistent freezing and BSOD: I've had inconsistent freezing on my PC. The system will lock up at random with buzzing audio for several minutes before eventually rebooting. The issue seems to occur every few weeks then there will be a day or two with several freezes. I have : -Reset Bios to default...
  9. BSOD / Black Screen + Sound Loop

BSOD / Black Screen + Sound Loop: Hello, builded 2 weeks ago my PC but having problems of BSOD or Black Screen with Sound Loop (no signal). OS: Win 10 pro x64 CPU: i5 6500 3.2ghz MOBO: Asus H170m-PLUS RAM: Corsair 1x8GB DDR4 2133MHz (before 2x4) GPU: Sapphire r9 380 4gb NITRO SSD: Samsung 850 EVO...
  10. Windows 10 RTM freezing constantly and loops/repeats sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 RTM freezing constantly and loops/repeats sound: So the problem I've been having with Windows 10 is that it is constantly freezing on me and loops the sound over and over until it unfreezes. The computer is unresponsive and acts like it is about to bluescreen but it doesn't. After it unfreezes, it might display a...