Windows 10: No BSOD, but PC freezes, sound loops.

Discus and support No BSOD, but PC freezes, sound loops. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello dear forumers, I'm getting crazy about this error I get everytime I turn on PC, I've ran every PCU, GPU, Memory test, everything is ok. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mrki69tua, Sep 24, 2020.

1. mrki69tua Win User

No BSOD, but PC freezes, sound loops.

Hello dear forumers,
    I'm getting crazy about this error I get everytime I turn on PC, I've ran every PCU, GPU, Memory test, everything is ok.
    After that I've tried to clean uninstall GPU drivers and install new one, tryed to sfc scannow, etc., but nothing works.

In Event Viewer I get error ID 7000 and 7009, and then randomly loop, I will post screenshots about it.

No BSOD, but PC freezes, sound loops. [​IMG]

No BSOD, but PC freezes, sound loops. [​IMG]

V2 Log:
    Google Drive: Sign-in

Thanks!

:)

mrki69tua, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Dj3Dub Win User

BSOD Loop restart.

I've been experiencing startup issues with my PC since last night. I go to startup and startup freezes. It seems that something is either stuck or freezing up on loading. Since it doesn't fully boot up, I have been hitting the reset button or holding the power button. It appears that this has made the problem worse. I went to startup this morning and am getting the same thing. Did the same steps of hitting reset and or holding the power button to shutdown. After this I am getting BSOD that keeps restarting and BSOD in a loop. The next boot loaded with repair options. I attempted to do startup repair and have been unsuccessful. How to get out of BSOD restart loop? Thanks!

Attachment 34523

Dj3Dub, Sep 24, 2020
  3. SIGSEGV Win User
    Freeze, BSOD, Boot Loop then QCode 55

Hi guys, i wanna ask whether my cpu imc was dead or got corrupted bios (or perhaps my motherboard has bricked already).

Early symptom of this problem is my pc often fail to boot and got random bios error and i had to press reset button and force to reboot. after weeks that my pc got freeze and bsod. Then last night after complete shutdown my pc got boot loop and then won't boot with qcode 55. i had already clear cmos, swapped ram, install only one ram, reseated ram but with still no luck.

SIGSEGV, Sep 24, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No BSOD, but PC freezes, sound loops. :p

cadaveca, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

1. No BSOD, but PC freezes, sound loops. - Similar Threads - BSOD freezes sound

2. PC freezes but sound still plays and then BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes but sound still plays and then BSOD: Hey all, I have been having this issue for a while now. When I open a game or put the PC under too much load, the PC freezes completely but the sound still keeps playing fine, then after about 30 seconds, I get a blue screen with a watchdog error.I first thought it was my GPU...
  3. PC freezes but sound still plays and then BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes but sound still plays and then BSOD: Hey all, I have been having this issue for a while now. When I open a game or put the PC under too much load, the PC freezes completely but the sound still keeps playing fine, then after about 30 seconds, I get a blue screen with a watchdog error.I first thought it was my GPU...
  4. PC freezes but sound still plays and then BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC BSOD Looping

PC BSOD Looping: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 330s-15IKB and about a month ago when I turned it on it just shows the Lenovo logo and then it goes into a BSOD which gave the error code critical process died. When it restarts the Automatic Repair program comes and then sometimes it shows 'Your PC...
  6. PC BSOD Looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC BSOD Looping: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 330s-15IKB and about a month ago when I turned it on it just shows the Lenovo logo and then it goes into a BSOD which gave the error code critical process died. When it restarts the Automatic Repair program comes and then sometimes it shows 'Your PC...
  7. PC BSOD Looping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PC stuck on loop of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on loop of BSOD: My pc is a Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05 that started freezing previously 3 months before the looping. I had to restart every time it froze. This was until yesterday when it froze like before, then I restarted and it caused a BSOD. I reset the pc completely, and it caused a loop...
  9. PC freezes, sound loops, discord is working!?

in Windows 10 Support
    PC freezes, sound loops, discord is working!?: Hello dear forumers, I'm getting crazy about this error I get everytime I turn on PC, I've ran every PCU, GPU, Memory test, everything is ok. After that I've tried to clean uninstall GPU drivers and install new one, tryed to sfc scannow, etc., but nothing works. In Event...
  10. BSOD / Black Screen + Sound Loop

BSOD / Black Screen + Sound Loop: Hello, builded 2 weeks ago my PC but having problems of BSOD or Black Screen with Sound Loop (no signal). OS: Win 10 pro x64 CPU: i5 6500 3.2ghz MOBO: Asus H170m-PLUS RAM: Corsair 1x8GB DDR4 2133MHz (before 2x4) GPU: Sapphire r9 380 4gb NITRO SSD: Samsung 850 EVO...