Windows 10: No button to "set up kiosk mode"

Discus and support No button to "set up kiosk mode" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there,I'd like to set up a kiosk, but there's just no button showing. I can't click the "get started" text or anything. What am I missing? I'm on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paul van den Bergh, Feb 23, 2022.

1. No button to "set up kiosk mode"

Hi there,I'd like to set up a kiosk, but there's just no button showing. I can't click the "get started" text or anything. What am I missing? I'm on windows 11.

:)

Paul van den Bergh, Feb 23, 2022

2. Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 23, 2022
  3. Windows 10 - 1803 - Kiosk mode - UWP application

I'm currently facing an issue with dev of kiosk mode application in windows 10.

After sleep, the application crash.

Our current setup :

-Windows 10 – 1803, last update

-Hardware : replicable on any devices

-User in kiosk mode with Set-AssginedAccess without password

-Sleep mode on button pressed.

Example with very simple project ( without any code behind ) :

• User logged with kiosk app
    • Press button to turn sleep mode on
    • Press again button to turn sleep mode off
    • Kiosk application crash and restart, with blue screen in between.

camillemuller2, Feb 23, 2022
  4. No button to "set up kiosk mode"

KIOSK Mode using hardware power button to shutdown not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are looking for an option to enable power button shutdown for KIOSK mode.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have experts and support
    professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on KIOSK Mode to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 23, 2022
Thema:

No button to "set up kiosk mode"

1. No button to "set up kiosk mode" - Similar Threads - button set kiosk

2. while setting up a kiosk mode , my Windows application is not visible in choose a kiosk app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    while setting up a kiosk mode , my Windows application is not visible in choose a kiosk app: i have my custom app after installation , i want to run that app in kiosk mode, but my application is not visible in choose kiosk app list .is there any way to add my application in this list so i can run my app in kiosk mode.regards, satnam...
  3. while setting up a kiosk mode , my Windows application is not visible in choose a kiosk app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    while setting up a kiosk mode , my Windows application is not visible in choose a kiosk app: i have my custom app after installation , i want to run that app in kiosk mode, but my application is not visible in choose kiosk app list .is there any way to add my application in this list so i can run my app in kiosk mode.regards, satnam...
  4. while setting up a kiosk mode , my Windows application is not visible in choose a kiosk app

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Setting up Third-Party apps in Windows Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up Third-Party apps in Windows Kiosk Mode: I would like to know if there is a way to set up third party apps in the Windows kiosk mode without using an external software. Right now, when I select apps in the assigned apps sections, the list only includes Windows apps. I was wondering if there was an alternate way to...
  6. Setting up Third-Party apps in Windows Kiosk Mode

Setting up Third-Party apps in Windows Kiosk Mode: I would like to know if there is a way to set up third party apps in the Windows kiosk mode without using an external software. Right now, when I select apps in the assigned apps sections, the list only includes Windows apps. I was wondering if there was an alternate way to...
  7. Setting up Third-Party apps in Windows Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. No button to "set up kiosk mode" in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No button to "set up kiosk mode" in Windows 11: Hi,I have the same exact issue as the one posed here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-button-to-set-up-kiosk-mode/73dec189-d6d7-491b-afb1-5e4462adece2The one reply there does not address the problem, it merely points to the instructions that I'm...
  9. No button to "set up kiosk mode" in Windows 11

No button to "set up kiosk mode" in Windows 11: Hi,I have the same exact issue as the one posed here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-button-to-set-up-kiosk-mode/73dec189-d6d7-491b-afb1-5e4462adece2The one reply there does not address the problem, it merely points to the instructions that I'm...
  10. No button to "set up kiosk mode"

No button to "set up kiosk mode": Hi there,I'd like to set up a kiosk, but there's just no button showing. I can't click the "get started" text or anything. What am I missing? I'm on windows 11....