Windows 10: No button to turn on bluetooth

Discus and support No button to turn on bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot turn on bluetooth, I have already tried reinstalling and updating /disabling enabling the driver the one with the warning sign and also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DarriusLam, Dec 3, 2020.

1. No button to turn on bluetooth

I cannot turn on bluetooth, I have already tried reinstalling and updating /disabling enabling the driver the one with the warning sign and also troubleshooting. I've also started and set the bluetooth support services to automatic. No button to turn on bluetooth 7c99a5ac-6e2e-4db9-8760-ef37eb4183b9?upload=true.png

:)

DarriusLam, Dec 3, 2020
  2. LVTHER Win User

Turned off bluetooth, now the button is gone.

I bought a Bluetooth dongle (ZEXMTE), worked as I needed, but then I turn off Bluetooth under devices, and now I cannot get it to turn back on.

No button to turn on bluetooth [​IMG]

Ive ran the troubleshooter
    The device shows up under device manager (when I unplug and plug it in, it plays the noise but doesnt flash anymore)
    Ive tried reinstalling the driver
    Made sure Bluetooth services are running

Also tried these steps:
    No button for bluetooth in action center - Windows 10 Forums
    blutooth not turning on in Windows 10 - Microsoft Community

So I went into the device manager, right clicked, uninstalled the device. When I plugged it back it in, voila its working again.

LVTHER, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    No button for bluetooth in action center

Joe,

Assuming that you have a Bluetooth card, run these checks -

Do you have a Bluetooth entry in Settings, Devices?

If not then Windows does not think you have a Bluetooth card. Check Device manager for a Bluetooth group.

1. If neither of these is there then you do not have a Bluetooth card or you have disabled Bluetooth in the BIOS. You should check your BIOS for a relevant entry but BIOSes vary so I cannot suggest where such a setting might be. You could seek advice from your computer maker or their user forum.
    2. If one is there but not the other then you might be able to get it working correctly by reinstalling the driver from your Computer / Bluetooth card maker's website.

You can customise the items shown in Action center but Bluetooth, if it is enabled, is generally put there by default. As explained above, you can customise what is shown by playing around with Settings, System, Notifications. You can add more entries or you can drag off existing entries or you can drag existing entries around to get them in the layout you prefer.

Denis

Try3, Dec 3, 2020
  4. OldMike65 Win User

No button to turn on bluetooth

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

No button to turn on bluetooth

1. No button to turn on bluetooth - Similar Threads - button turn bluetooth

2. Bluetooth button in action center Windows 11 doesn't turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth button in action center Windows 11 doesn't turn on bluetooth: I am using Windows 11 for the first time...I have the Bluetooth button in my action center. It is lit up blue at all times. I can turn it off if Bluetooth is on, but once I have done done the button does not work any more - I cannot turn my Bluetooth on by pressing it again.I...
  3. My bluetooth turn on button is missing and in the device manager the bluetooth is grey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth turn on button is missing and in the device manager the bluetooth is grey: My bluetooth button is missing to turn on and turn off and in the device manager the bluetooth turn to grey colour saying that i need to reconnect the bluetooth...
  4. My bluetooth turn on button is missing and in the device manager the bluetooth is grey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth turn on button is missing and in the device manager the bluetooth is grey: My bluetooth button is missing to turn on and turn off and in the device manager the bluetooth turn to grey colour saying that i need to reconnect the bluetooth...
  5. Bluetooth turn on/off button gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth turn on/off button gone: I have a dell g3 15 3590. I have been using Bluetooth since the day I got this computer. I bought a wireless mouse the other day and I used both the mouse and my headphones at the same time just fine. Today when I went to connect my headphones, the Bluetooth on/off button is...
  6. there is no button to turn on and off the bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    there is no button to turn on and off the bluetooth: there is something wrong with my device the button used to turn on and off the bluetooth is missing . a few days earlier the same thing happened to my brightness control , with was resolved when i restarted the device but this time i restarted it three times and is still not...
  7. the button to turn on BLUETOOTH has VANISHED!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the button to turn on BLUETOOTH has VANISHED!: suddenly my headphone is not connected to my Laptop Windows 10 and then I tried to turn it off and back on again but as soon as I turned it off, the button to turn it on is Gone. it says Bluetooth is turned off but how am I suppose to turn it on? when I checked the device...
  8. Can't turn on bluetooth because of missing button turn on/off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't turn on bluetooth because of missing button turn on/off: So I had some trouble after using Bluetooth to connect with my airpods for 2 weekswithout trouble , now suddenly my pc has some lag and I decided to restart it. When I did, the Bluetooth icon went gone and as I open the Bluetooth setting , I can't find the Turn off/Turn on...
  9. There's no on/off button to turn on Bluetooth

There's no on/off button to turn on Bluetooth: There's no on/off button to turn on Bluetooth. [ATTACH] Checked in Device Manager, Bluetooth is not there. Looked in the hidden folders, bluetooth is there. Screenshot is below. [ATTACH] I read in the internet that I should uninstall Bluetooth related packages and...
  10. Turned off bluetooth, now the button is gone.

Turned off bluetooth, now the button is gone.: I bought a Bluetooth dongle (ZEXMTE), worked as I needed, but then I turn off Bluetooth under devices, and now I cannot get it to turn back on. [img] [img] Ive ran the troubleshooter The device shows up under device manager (when I unplug and plug it in, it plays the...