Windows 10: No camera are attached issue_0xA00F4244

Discus and support No camera are attached issue_0xA00F4244 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my webcam. I have followed some solution but there isn't work. My camera driver is Chicony USB2.0 Camera and its hidden... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DEKAPOO, Mar 23, 2020.

1. DEKAPOO Win User

No camera are attached issue_0xA00F4244

Hello,

I have a problem with my webcam. I have followed some solution but there isn't work. My camera driver is Chicony USB2.0 Camera and its hidden after I have updated my windows 10. I have tried to enable the camera app, uninstall the driver and install it back, updating the cam driver, check the troubleshooting of Microsoft store app but there cant solve it. Is there anything I have missed? I hope there's an answer for the solution...

Best regard,

:)

DEKAPOO, Mar 23, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Mar 23, 2020
  3. FEEDBACK - attaching screen shot

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I understand that you are facing issues with attaching screenshot to the Feedback app. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to try the following steps to attach a screenshot and check if that helps.

• Open Feedback app.
    • Click on “Screenshot” icon in the Feedback window.
    • Open the window you need to take a screenshot and then click on the “Camera” icon on the top left corner of the window.
    • Click on the “check mark” adjacent to the camera icon to save the screenshot.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 23, 2020
  4. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. No camera are attached issue_0xA00F4244 - Similar Threads - camera are attached

2. Camera not attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not attached: I recently got my laptop fixed from a water spill on the keyboard but now I am unable to access my camera. When I launch the camera an error pops with the error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. I have a camera on my laptop that is prebuilt and was working before the...
  3. Camera not attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not attached: I recently got my laptop fixed from a water spill on the keyboard but now I am unable to access my camera. When I launch the camera an error pops with the error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. I have a camera on my laptop that is prebuilt and was working before the...
  4. No camera is attach.

No camera is attach.: When i open my camera, it said no camera is attached. I tried uninstall driver in device manager. however, when i want to install it back, it is no longer in the device manager. I already tried show hidden device in device manager, but still nothing came out. Same thing...
  5. No camera is attach.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No camera is attach.: When i open my camera, it said no camera is attached. I tried uninstall driver in device manager. however, when i want to install it back, it is no longer in the device manager. I already tried show hidden device in device manager, but still nothing came out. Same thing...
  6. No Camera Attached

No Camera Attached: I've had trouble with using my camera. I had a school project to do and needed my camera, and had to use my brother's school chromebook. I've tried #1: Uninstalling and reinstalling drivers in the Device Manager. #2: Resetting it in the camera app settings. #3:...
  7. NO CAMERAS ARE ATTACHED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NO CAMERAS ARE ATTACHED: Hello, I am having a problem with my Dell Inspiron 15 camera and microphone, been doing some troubleshooting but still can't fix it. I also tried using it for video call on Chrome and it's not working, the other person can't hear me too. I hope you can help me because I...
  8. no cameras are attached

no cameras are attached: i m using Acer Aspire E5-511 laptop and i m unable to use camera app due to #error no cameras are attached. device manager is not showing any imaging device. help me out....
  9. No Cameras Are Attached

No Cameras Are Attached: My Camera App comes up with the error code "0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-cameras-are-attached/722d0371-0c5b-4bdb-b4e3-ff50c01b9851
  10. No camera attached

No camera attached: Last week, I used my integrated webcam while chatting on facebook messenger without a problem. A day or two later, the camera would not work. In fact, I got an error message that said that no cameras were attached. I have tried to troubleshoot on my own, by reinstalling...
Tags: