Windows 10: no camera on my samsung laptop.used to have it but I assume updates got rid of it for some...

Discus and support no camera on my samsung laptop.used to have it but I assume updates got rid of it for some... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; error code OxAOOF4244 {no cameras are attached} how do I sort this please-easily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeniseBurton1, Dec 12, 2018.

1. no camera on my samsung laptop.used to have it but I assume updates got rid of it for some...

error code OxAOOF4244 {no cameras are attached}

how do I sort this please-easily

:)

DeniseBurton1, Dec 12, 2018

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Laptop Camera Not Working

I guess I do have Windows 8. I just assumed with all the updates since I first got it, it became a Windows 8. I don't understand computers.

I did what you instructed about going to the Device Manager. There is nothing listed in this window about a camera, no camera icons or anything.

Any suggestions now?

BrittneyNA, Dec 12, 2018
  4. no camera on my samsung laptop.used to have it but I assume updates got rid of it for some...

Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

no camera on my samsung laptop.used to have it but I assume updates got rid of it for some...

1. no camera on my samsung laptop.used to have it but I assume updates got rid of it for some... - Similar Threads - camera samsung laptop

2. I have an hp laptop i update my bios and got a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an hp laptop i update my bios and got a black screen: The right led is not working it usualy blink after turning on. Maybe its a error code byt i cant seem to find any solution if any of you know the solution please let me know...
  3. I have an hp laptop i update my bios and got a black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an hp laptop i update my bios and got a black screen: The right led is not working it usualy blink after turning on. Maybe its a error code byt i cant seem to find any solution if any of you know the solution please let me know...
  4. Got a charge for $265 I ****assume*** for 365. What is going on?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Got a charge for $265 I ****assume*** for 365. What is going on?: What robbery. I need it reversed and now. I called the phony and useless "billing department" where I had to repeat everything V E R Y S L O W L Y three times. Was told it was a commercial bill and they need a commercial email address. I use gmail. Like G M A I L. Anyway,...
  5. I just got my first laptop today and have some doubts...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just got my first laptop today and have some doubts...: Ok so my mom will also be using the laptop for her office work and I have made 2 user profiles. My question is If I download any games/apps/files will it also appear on her profile? If yes how do stop it from appearing on hers.... submitted by /u/Shadow8779 [link]...
  6. Do I have a camera in my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Do I have a camera in my laptop?: I don't think I have a camera in my laptop, and I don't want to get a plug-in camera, but I want to make sure I don't have one within the laptop. I have Windows 10 Pro. I got the computer refurbished from an ebay seller. I'm not terribly unhappy with the laptop, but -- it has...
  7. I have a “Main Camera” that’s dark and I can’t get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a “Main Camera” that’s dark and I can’t get rid of it.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThiccExternalDrive [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g3to15/i_have_a_main_camera_thats_dark_and_i_cant_get/
  8. I canot use some functions on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I canot use some functions on my laptop: I cannot use some functions on my laptop such as mail and settings. Every time I try to open update settings, it just disappears. I tried to add my mail on Mail app, i see an error called 0x800706d9. Please help me fix this issue. I also tried to reset the laptop, didn't work...
  9. using camera on laptop

in Cortana
    using camera on laptop: how do i use my built in came a on dell latitude https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-camera-on-laptop/b9768520-47a1-42d3-90fe-4604ca85a223"
  10. "Hi. We've got some updates for your PC" is on my HP laptop. how can I get rid of it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Hi. We've got some updates for your PC" is on my HP laptop. how can I get rid of it: I have the message "Hi. We've got some updates for your PC". Can you help me rid my laptop of this? I got a message yesterday that my security program had expired and planned to renew it today. hmmm? Sounds fishy....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oxaoof4244 no cameras are attached