Windows 10: no camera/ web cam

Discus and support no camera/ web cam in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi All, I have been trying all day to use my camera on my lap top and no go, keeps coming up saying we cant find your camera, I have tried every thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alanastanley1, Jan 5, 2019.

1. no camera/ web cam

Hi All, I have been trying all day to use my camera on my lap top and no go, keeps coming up saying we cant find your camera, I have tried every thing they say to do and still wont work. So annoying.

:)

alanastanley1, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Cliff S Win User

Web cam - keep getting incessant Camera connected notifications

Is it listed here in the settings app jimbo?

no camera/ web cam [​IMG]

Cliff S, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Jason Win User
    How to determine if built in web cam is broken

This laptop has a web cam but Skype does not seem to see it. I even looked at device manager and there are no imaging devices listed. I tried to also use the Windows 10 camera app and it claims the camera is busy.

The system is brand new. Is this a hardware issue?

Jason, Jan 5, 2019
  4. no camera/ web cam

How to turn on Web cam in Windows 10?

Hi Sheila,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the web cam on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Follow the below steps to turn on the web cam and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings from the left pane.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Choose Camera, and turn off or on Let apps use my camera.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

no camera/ web cam

1. no camera/ web cam - Similar Threads - camera web cam

2. Camera web-cam driver keeps disapperaring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera web-cam driver keeps disapperaring: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 730S that came pre-installed with Windows 10 and a web-cam. The web-cam driver can typically be found under Cameras>Integrated Camera. Every other day, this entire driver disappears from the Device Manager section and I get a camera error code...
  3. Web Cam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Web Cam: I need help to install my web cam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam/4e9e4870-4d6a-4747-bfce-9d164f7d7be4
  4. web cam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    web cam: bought an external web camera for my dell computer running Windows 10. The computer recognizes it but it will not work on web says An Error occured when trying to get access to Camera and/or Microphone: Devices matching requirements were not found or were not accessible....
  5. Web cam not working

Web cam not working: When I Start - Camera A black camera screen appears but flashes between (it goes off too quickly to read the full error codes) "NoCameraaresareattached" - to "ActiveCmaeraUnplugged" I have checked for updated drivers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Makes no...
  6. web cam/camera not functioning on microsoft teams

web cam/camera not functioning on microsoft teams: hi I m hving trouble in video feedback on teams,it shows to unplug n plugin video again .y video is not working even after reset..plz guide...regards...
  7. web cam

web cam: I have a lenovo ideapad S340. How do I open the inbuilt camera. How can i access the camea https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam/ddbeb89b-29ba-4c32-8e39-7bddf2c6f0d3
  8. Camera and web cam isn't working

Camera and web cam isn't working: When I turn my camera on and web cam, all I see is like a star field. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-web-cam-isnt-working/b96fcd52-a4ec-4129-b36e-7cfa6b0bbfb3
  9. my front camera (web cam) doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my front camera (web cam) doesn't work: Hi My (vaio svf13n17pgp) laptop has 2 cameras : 1. A web cam on the top of its screen - 2. A second camera on its backside below its keyboard & touch pad second one works good and I can take photo with it BUT the first one (web cam) doesn't work at all and its button on...
  10. Asus Web Cam Camera not working

Asus Web Cam Camera not working: Hello I run windows 10 32 bit and my camera driver is not working i guess although in devices manger it shows like everything is alright! Help please 31194