Windows 10: No can hear on meeting

Discus and support No can hear on meeting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; No one can hear me when I am using my headphones. I have to attend a meeting. I have also tried using my earbuds as well same issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RupaliMishra, Sep 7, 2020.

1. No can hear on meeting

No one can hear me when I am using my headphones. I have to attend a meeting. I have also tried using my earbuds as well same issue.

:)

RupaliMishra, Sep 7, 2020

2. Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Cortana apparently can't hear me

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your Taskbar.
      Speakers/Headphones.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Sep 7, 2020
  4. No can hear on meeting

Cortana can't hear me

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.

Speakers/Headphones.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

No can hear on meeting

1. No can hear on meeting - Similar Threads - hear meeting

2. Google meet on DELL can't hear audio file from laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google meet on DELL can't hear audio file from laptop: Hi there! I'm using a DELL Inspiron 15 3520. I have trouble with playing audio file from my laptop when I use google meet, sometimes my students can hear and sometimes can't. The technician said because window version sometimes works and sometimes don't with this feature, so...
  3. Google meet on DELL can't hear audio file from laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google meet on DELL can't hear audio file from laptop: Hi there! I'm using a DELL Inspiron 15 3520. I have trouble with playing audio file from my laptop when I use google meet, sometimes my students can hear and sometimes can't. The technician said because window version sometimes works and sometimes don't with this feature, so...
  4. Solution to Can't hear other app audio when in a Zoom meeting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution to Can't hear other app audio when in a Zoom meeting: Since the main thread coming up on Google was closed, and there were only trial-and-error answers, I thought I'd provide my solution and why it works. Can't provide it there unfortunately anymore.This is the solution, if your headphones have multiple modes: My headphones call...
  5. Solution to Can't hear other app audio when in a Zoom meeting

Solution to Can't hear other app audio when in a Zoom meeting: Since the main thread coming up on Google was closed, and there were only trial-and-error answers, I thought I'd provide my solution and why it works. Can't provide it there unfortunately anymore.This is the solution, if your headphones have multiple modes: My headphones call...
  6. Solution to Can't hear other app audio when in a Zoom meeting

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Other people hear whistling noise in virtual meetings from my audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other people hear whistling noise in virtual meetings from my audio: When I am in virtual meetings, the other participants consistently report a whistling noise coming from my end when I have been silent for some time. There is no sound when I am speaking however. I can hear the whistling when I use Voice Recorder to check my audio so it does...
  8. Other people hear whistling noise in virtual meetings from my audio

Other people hear whistling noise in virtual meetings from my audio: When I am in virtual meetings, the other participants consistently report a whistling noise coming from my end when I have been silent for some time. There is no sound when I am speaking however. I can hear the whistling when I use Voice Recorder to check my audio so it does...
  9. Other people hear whistling noise in virtual meetings from my audio

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. My microphone is working but programes like discord or meet can't hear it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone is working but programes like discord or meet can't hear it: My mic is working and pick up my voice. I have test my mic in settings and it seems pick up my voice. But when i want to use third party apps like discord, google meet, obs etc. they can't hear me and said mic is not working. I have allow desktop apps to access my microphone....