Windows 10: ?no changes have been made errors?

Discus and support ?no changes have been made errors? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop cannot be reset"no changes were made errors"... and reinstalling it with usb has also been tried does not work too little memory. uff helps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by imdogus, Jun 10, 2020.

1. imdogus Win User

?no changes have been made errors?

my laptop cannot be reset"no changes were made errors"... and reinstalling it with usb has also been tried does not work too little memory. uff helps me buiiteeeeeeeeeee

:)

imdogus, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 10, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue ?no changes have been made errors? :p

cadaveca, Jun 10, 2020
  4. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

1. ?no changes have been made errors? - Similar Threads - changes been made

2. Undoing changes to made in your computer error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undoing changes to made in your computer error: Hello,I am getting error from long time like "Undoing changes in your computer" i am windows 11 user and with this error my any key shift,esc,f1 to f12 any keys are also not working can anyone please help for avoid this type of error my whole projects and data is in that pc...
  3. Undoing changes to made in your computer error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undoing changes to made in your computer error: Hello,I am getting error from long time like "Undoing changes in your computer" i am windows 11 user and with this error my any key shift,esc,f1 to f12 any keys are also not working can anyone please help for avoid this type of error my whole projects and data is in that pc...
  4. No changes made

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No changes made: Trying to reset my PC however in the long process I receive error message that there is a problem with reset and no changes made. I need to reset this PC since I will give it to my niece. I performed reset in settings and trying to remove everything. I want to do it...
  5. No changes made

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No changes made: Trying to reset my PC however in the long process I receive error message that there is a problem with reset and no changes made. I need to reset this PC since I will give it to my niece. I performed reset in settings and trying to remove everything. I want to do it...
  6. No changes made

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Undoing changes made to your computer has been running forever.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Undoing changes made to your computer has been running forever.: Yesterday on my Lenovo PC windows 10 updates started and after few minutes blue screen came and it said "There was a problem running updates". We are re starting your PC to fix this since then message is toggling between "Undoing changes made to your computer" and...
  8. Remote Desktop Error, "You have been disconnected because another connection was made to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Error, "You have been disconnected because another connection was made to...: [ATTACH] versus [ATTACH] I am on Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 trying to remote to Windows 10 Enterprise Version 2004 with the newer Microsoft Remote Desktop Version 10.2.1534.0. The remote machine is a Hyper-V virtual machine hosted on Windows Server 2012. I receive...
  9. How to find file history/detect if changes have been made to recovery partition?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to find file history/detect if changes have been made to recovery partition?: I have a real mfker of a bootkit. It's infected my last 3 windows 8/8.1/10 laptops, seems to be on my formerly winXP/now Peppermint OS machine, and based on McAfee suspicious traffic logs and my gut, may even be on my android phone. I got a new W10 laptop days ago....
  10. “Undoing changes made to your computer” error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    “Undoing changes made to your computer” error: Having an error where i left my computer on sleep and I get back to it booting up to the “Undoing changes made to your computer” screen and then constantly restarting. I tired already to safe boot with the three restarts but it doesn’t work. I’ve also inserted the Windows 10...